[Lian Li PC-V1000] OR [Antec P180]

Lian-Li PC-V1000 or Antec P180

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stratrix

n00b
Ahhhh, I want a new case (aluminum, and looks "elegant" ish, i don't favor something like "tsunami", and I've narrowed it down to TWO possible choices.

Lian Li PC-V1000
1001.jpg

OR

Antec P180
1.jpg

What would you choose? Please comment! (Ignore budget :p)
Pros and Cons of each? (i.e. heat / dust / layout / design issues?)

Thanks!

Lian Li all the way for me. These lend themselves very well to modding, and have excellent award winning cooling. The flipped mobo design can be an issue with heatpipe motherboards, but thats minor. I build regularly with both these cases and the 180 is a pita, the doors are typically warped, and simply don't have the class of the LiLi IMO. As it happens, I can make you a good deal on a silver v1000 with extras and save you some money....:)

i love my P-180, i have no regrets about it! The only reason the side panels warp is because people route wires back there and the side panels are made to be flush with the case. Anyways the front door warping is by now solved, and if you do get one with the problem just call up Antec, they have super customer support.

True wireing is a pain in the 180, but its so worth it, i mean look at it!

They're both fantastic cases, but I <3 Lian Li more than I do Antec.

I'd love to have a deal, but I'm overseas. Hong Kong. What goodies would u have? can u tell me? :D

I'd love to have a deal, but I'm overseas. Hong Kong. What goodies would u have? can u tell me? :D

The LiLi doesn't attract any more than normal. As always air management in the case will help or hurt that situation, but nothing that attention to detail won't take care of. By it's nature however, I'd have to say that the 180 would win the clean-inside-over-time award.

Your comparing a Bentley to a BMW, both nice and great, but the LianLi just tops it out in class.... all Aluminuim instead of Alloy sheets and plastic.

The P180 is great, the only time I'd have a hard time deciding is if you bought an Black P180 because they are pretty cool looking.

Back