LIAN LI PC-7HX Black Aluminum case @ newegg.com - 50$ AR/Promo Code + FS

aznever

Gawd
Link

$30 off w/ promo code EMCXSTX33, ends 5/6

Rebate

seems like a solid deal for an aluminum lian li case with all black interior.

looks like a great deal for aluminum case, but I bet cleaning those front filters are a pain

looks like a great deal for aluminum case, but I bet cleaning those front filters are a pain

It's as easy as cleaning a filter can be. Front panel detaches without having to remove side panel, and filters are held in place by clips that are easy to remove.

I have the case. I wrote a review that you can see on that page. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer.

Absolute best deal on a case I've seen maybe ever. In for 1.

The pics are hard to tell but: how much room is there behind the HDD cage? Will you need right angle power/data cables or will straight ones fit fine? How much room between the right door panel and the mobo tray for possible cable stuffing/routing? Is there any kind of cutout area or opening at the top of the mobo tray area for routing a 4/8-pin 12V power cable behind the tray and up that way?

The pics are hard to tell but: how much room is there behind the HDD cage? Will you need right angle power/data cables or will straight ones fit fine? How much room between the right door panel and the mobo tray for possible cable stuffing/routing? Is there any kind of cutout area or opening at the top of the mobo tray area for routing a 4/8-pin 12V power cable behind the tray and up that way?

Not terribly much. Barely enough room to fit the power cables and SATA cables. The angled connector ones I used helped out and I would suggest using them but normal ones would still work.

Space between the mobo tray and the side panel isn't huge but it isn't small enough to cause problems. The top of the mobo tray has several cutouts. They are a lot easier to access if you remove the top panel -- otherwise you'll get to have fun struggling trying to get the connectors to bend around the top. I've got all my cables routed nicely.

I uploaded a couple shitty pictures I took during the build:
http://imgur.com/JVxbz8d (Everything in place)
http://imgur.com/zGVDWgQ (Angled up to show cutouts at the top)

Awesome! Thanks for the 2nd pic showing the room at the top above the mobo area. Ordering this for the new build.

Back