Lian Li O11D EVO

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
or O11 DEVO :)
thats a pretty nice case. i like the "just jam it in there" cable management lol.

Reactions: Nobu
like this
I don't see the hype in this case unless you have a particular build you're doing. I've owned the 011 XL and still use a 011 Dynamic case, and see no reason to upgrade. Plus you have to pay extra for the parts that make it "unique".

Last edited by a moderator:
I am considering this case as it does most of what I want but despite the price tag it's definitely not a £120 case. Add £60-80 for a GPU bracket, £20 for the front mesh kit, four 140mm or six 120mm case fans (as I have zero) and it's pushing £250 :(

It’s an interesting case with enough modularity to accommodate tons of builds and if the aesthetics appeal to you may be the last case you need for years and years. I’m not into TG at all though.

I have no interest since I have the old XL but a XL of the new one would be interesting. The new vertical mount looks lame imo. I don't like how the riser cable runs across the system. I kinda want a front replacement on the XL and add some more fans to it.

I pre ordered this.

It does Inverted ATX which i really like since the TJ07 mod days. I like the different GPU mount but at this point im unsure if my card will fit. Should turn out pretty good i think.

The 011D was a case i suggested to alot of people cause they are great to build in. Ive done like 5-6 of them now. Thing i disliked about them is everyone has them. This was different enough and with the new features and having some headaches with the Enthoo 719 i had to get the 011D Evo.

Last edited:
now thats how you do the vert gpu. looks like a TT riser rather than the LL one and is long enough to hide behind the mobo.

I’m coming from the original PC-O11 Air which I’ve heard has some pretty restrictive airflow due to the hole & filter design.

I pre-ordered on launch day via Newegg and my ETA unfortunately just went from Jan 15th to the 29th. I got the front mesh/fan add-on as well.

I also ordered 2 cases, so I could use the solid/vented right side panel in place of the left side glass panel (this could be done on the original PC-O11s so keeping my fingers crossed this works as well). I’m not really a teenager that cares about RGBz, interior bling, perfect cable management, etc. I’m 100% function > form (and no, Lian-Li doesn’t just sell the panels separately).

There’s definitely bigger cases out there that can support a bit more fans/rads, but I feel the PC-O11 series is king for 360mm AIO’s because those bigger cases are too large for the AIO tube length to even mount at all or have to use improper installation (like tube inlet/outlet at the top instead of the bottom) just to mount.

Last edited:
I may very well buy the XL version of this if they make one. Primarily, I'm interested in the fact it can be inverted. The way my desk is I have to put my PC on the right side of the monitor, so that would be the driving reason behind this. That said, I think there are some good improvements in this case even if some features are gimmicky at best.

Here's a quick & dirty of my EVO case w/ optional front mesh/fan accessory:

IMG_4061.JPG

IMG_4062.JPG

I'm coming from the original PC-O11 AIR. Very similar case, but easier to build in since it is slightly bigger. For example, there's more room for my top (thick) 360mm AIO radiator and my side 360mm AIO GPU radiator than in the previous case. You can also fit a 120mm fan in the back instead of an 80mm like previous gen.

Unfortunately, the left tempered glass panel and the right solid/vented panel are NOT swappable like in the previous generation case (I'd buy 2 cases then use the solid/vented panel for both sides). Fortunately, it's still a bit stealthy (just how I like it) since I just turn off all the RGB's & LED's anyway.

IMG_4063.JPG

sidenote: I was thinking of making my two 360mm AIO's as intakes instead of exhausts since I believe I actually have the room this time to make it happen. Do you all think I would benefit much from that setup? I was thinking of intaking the AIO's from the front & side and fan exhaust out the top & back (will also have 3 intake fans on the bottom). I can confirm that the arctic AIO is too thick for the front intake and will have hose conflict w/ the bottom fan so it would have to go on the side mount with the GPU AIO would be mounted on the front intake (note: just looking at my pictures, I'm not sure if the GPU AIO hose length will be enough to make it to the front of the case (might have to put the fans in front of the radiator to close the gap another 25mm).

Last edited:
Just finished swapping the gf's computer into it, moved her to water cooling since I had my old vega 64 available and it was an upgrade for her.

I just need to decide between buying the lian li unifans or more corsair rgb fans because why not.

Sorry not sorry for the shit picture.

Attachments

• 20220205_014811.jpg
    20220205_014811.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 1
Back