Lian Li O11 Dynamic or the Dynamic XL - thinking about getting one

I can only say I bought the XL case specifically for a water build, however, looking at the fan locations, if you used the bottom and side for intake, and the rear and top for exhaust, you'd have 6 intake and 4 exhaust fans, which should give quite a bit of airflow for an air cooled system. I'm sure there may be better cases for that, but, I wouldn't think there'd be much issue keeping one cool on air.
The directions are the hard part. They mix... strangely for air. Bottom-top works well. Mesh front-back works well. Straight air? Mixes in weird ways.

The directions are the hard part. They mix... strangely for air. Bottom-top works well. Mesh front-back works well. Straight air? Mixes in weird ways.
I have a weird mix in mine. 3 intakes on the bottom with two exhausts on the front for the gpu and 3 exhausts on top for the cpu.

I have my O11 Mini and love it, you don't have to do any modifications at all. I game for hours and spend most of my time on Rig, depending on room temperature while gaming hard CPU @50c-55c / GPU @ 55c-60c and while watching movies/videos within the 20s-30s...With airconditioner on even lower.

Attachments

• IMG_5481 (1).jpg
    IMG_5481 (1).jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
Back