Lian Li customer service

AltTabbins

Fully [H]
Is amazing. I have an o11 case from them. The bracket that holds on the glass panel fell off (its glued on). I emailed their customer support and heard back the same day. 3 pictures attached to an email later and they are shipping me a new glass panel. I just wanted to bring this up since we tend to only post about when bad things happen. Nice to see a company standing by their product.

yes i can attest to this. my lancool one case had a slight blemish I didn't know before from the top panel and after emailing them they sent me a replacement free of charge. Then my front panel's screw hole got stripped (the lancool one was kinda fragile) so they sent me a brand new front panel replacement. great customer service. And with the lancool two released recently I happy to say I am an Lian Li fanboy.

Been more than happy with Lian-Li for years, got my first PC-70 back in the 90's. Every rig since then has been built in one.

This is good to hear! I have 3 A70F's in use (killer cases) and last year on one of them I klutzed and broke off the plastic clips that secure the front bezel to the chassis. They're all 10 years old, so it's going to happen soon enough to the rest of them since I have to pull the bezels off every month to clean out the filters.

Haven't been able to find replacements, so I just emailed them to see what they can do for me. The A75 looks to have the same basic front design and clips, so I'm hopeful from OP's experience that it's the same part and they can hook me up with a bunch of them.

Woot! Got the hookup from LL CS. I have to pay (totally expected, I think they're being sent from Taiwan), but they got me covered with enough for all my cases.

I've been debating between getting the O11 Dynamic or Metallic Gear's (Phantek) Neo Qube which is basically a near identical copy of the O11 but $30 cheaper. From what I've read people have had very poor customer service experience from Metallic Gear so hearing things like this about Lian-Li makes me more inclined to spend the extra $30 to get the O11 and know that I have a company that stands behind their product and customers.

I've been debating between getting the O11 Dynamic or Metallic Gear's (Phantek) Neo Qube which is basically a near identical copy of the O11 but $30 cheaper. From what I've read people have had very poor customer service experience from Metallic Gear so hearing things like this about Lian-Li makes me more inclined to spend the extra $30 to get the O11 and know that I have a company that stands behind their product and customers.

I've been really happy with mine. Just make sure you get enough fans for airflow. It definitely wasn't high on the priority list when they designed it.

Back