Lian Li case question

Kreator

Limp Gawd
Quick "newb" question...

the stock lian li fans.... they seem almost permanantly inplace especially the intakes in the front on my new case, are there any tips on removing them safely to replace them with more high powered fans?

thanks!

i JUST looked at it again and you are absolutly correct

btw i love this case its SO well made compared to my aspire its unreal

i picked up the Lian Li PC-75B Full Tower

anyone have any suggestions for getting those short back fan wires to the front 5 1/4 for a controller i bought? ;)

im in the process of removing the 4 stock fans and adding 6 of my own including two vantec tornado's as intake...

Why would you use loudazz Tornados to replace the stock LiLi's, which in some cases are Pabst fans. Sheesh,.....It wasn't broke, but gets fixed anyway. If you guys can't look close and figure out how to even remove the stock fans......

well to be honest i was in the middle of leading a raid in WOW and wanted to do some work in my downtime so i figured i'd just ask instead of spending time messing with it

plus the case is so nice i didnt want to effect anything in a negative way. why would i replace the fans? because have you felt what two tornado's do ??

granted those stock fans are quite nice, i put 2 of them in the two top slots above where im setting the PSU

pretty much my last case i threw together somewhat sloppy and the fans i had produced minimal airflow. im the kind of guy who wants to go from one end of the spectrum, to the other.

plus noise doesnt effect me too much, i have the tornado's regulated with lian switch in the front panal and i wear stereo altec lans. headphones most of the time when i play (has my mic on it)

Back