Lian Li 011 XL availability.

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie
So wth is going on with this case. I been wanting to buy this case since release in August and have yet to catch it in the wild. Newegg been sold/out backed order since the initial release. Only stores I found it at is shady ones online or price is jacked up. Hell even eBay has none.

Last edited:
It's a popular case. Rarity and price gouging gonna happen, just like with those Ryzen 3950Xs on Amazon for $1199.

Do you have a specific use case (no pun intended) which requires the larger one?

It's a popular case. Rarity and price gouging gonna happen, just like with those Ryzen 3950Xs on Amazon for $1199.

Do you have a specific use case (no pun intended) which requires the larger one?
I prefer bigger cases and just like the look. I have a all part planned out already for a custom loop for this case. Just can't buy the case!

AFAIK, Lian Li is in the process of moving factories. It's possible the 011 XL is caught in the transition.

Case king Germany has the black one listed for 20 December back in stock and the white one for 16 January so it looks like you may have to wait some more if the info is correct.

Case king Germany has the black one listed for 20 December back in stock and the white one for 16 January so it looks like you may have to wait some more if the info is correct.
I can only imagine the shipping cost to the states!

Looks like they are popping up for sale at Microcenters if anyone looking to buy. They have a page on their site as of tonight but shows no stock yet. Maybe will be for sale this week?

Yep they are for sale now at microcenter if anyone is looking to pick one up. My local one is showing 6 of each color in stock this morning. Going to swing by and grab one after work.

I gave up and went with the non-XL. Frankly, I'm glad I did bc I like the regular Dynamic size on my desk.

I gave up and went with the non-XL. Frankly, I'm glad I did bc I like the regular Dynamic size on my desk.
That is cool. Small cases never appealed to me plus I have water cooling gear that wouldn't fit in the smaller one. Not spending hundreds of dollars to get less performance.

I like mine too...

but I realize that had I gotten the XL I wouldn't be making mod after mod after mod after mod and I could be using the computer instead of using a belt sander and band saw. ;)

I like mine too...

but I realize that had I gotten the XL I wouldn't be making mod after mod after mod after mod and I could be using the computer instead of using a belt sander and band saw. ;)

Yeah I've seen your thread. I think 99% of people can use the non XL though

Back