Lian Li 011 XL and front USB with X570 boards ?

scoobert

Limp Gawd
Hello all
About to start a X570 build based on this case.

My question is that with 4 front 3.1 USB connections , what are you all hooking them to if you are building with a X570 ? Since I can only find one board that has 2 onboard front usb headers. That's the MSI Ace and I am not a fan of that board at all. Also an and in card is not an option for me.

Do I have any other options at all to get all 4 working or am I stuck with just 2 of the type A and the type C?

Thanks Peeps
Scoob

I got the Gigabyte X570 Master. It has a turbo function on the board itself that turns the port into a 3.0 charger for your phone. The 3.1 cables on the O11 XL are thick and stick out like a sore thumb.

Attachments

• IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    381.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello all
About to start a X570 build based on this case.

My question is that with 4 front 3.1 USB connections , what are you all hooking them to if you are building with a X570 ? Since I can only find one board that has 2 onboard front usb headers. That's the MSI Ace and I am not a fan of that board at all. Also an and in card is not an option for me.

Do I have any other options at all to get all 4 working or am I stuck with just 2 of the type A and the type C?

Thanks Peeps
Scoob
In the same boat, bought the Asus Tuf Gaming wifi and it doesn't even come with USB-C header.... based on my research, you're correct, only the MSI board has 2 headers

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back