Lian Li 011 Dynamic Razer Edition case fan attachment

1. If you tried each DIMM, one at a time, in the "use this slot first" slot, and they all worked, then the problem is likely with the slot itself. If you want to take the time to rule out the ram, run memtest86. Is the motherboard still in warranty? You might need to return it.
2. The BIOS won't register the new file as valid, or you get an error when you try to update? If you haven't tried downloading it again from a different computer, I'd try that. Maybe use a different USB stick, too?
3. Depending on how the RGB works on whatever fans those are, you might try swapping it with another one (e.g., for Corsair fans you'd swap its RGB cable with the next fan's in the controller hub) and see if that fan's lights stay off or the other one's go off. That hopefully will help narrow down the problem. In particular, if that's not the first fan, swap it with the first fan. If there's something wrong with it, they'll probably all go out. If the swapped fan goes out, it's probably the hub. Beyond that I don't know.

1. If you tried each DIMM, one at a time, in the "use this slot first" slot, and they all worked, then the problem is likely with the slot itself. If you want to take the time to rule out the ram, run memtest86. Is the motherboard still in warranty? You might need to return it.
2. The BIOS won't register the new file as valid, or you get an error when you try to update? If you haven't tried downloading it again from a different computer, I'd try that. Maybe use a different USB stick, too?
3. Depending on how the RGB works on whatever fans those are, you might try swapping it with another one (e.g., for Corsair fans you'd swap its RGB cable with the next fan's in the controller hub) and see if that fan's lights stay off or the other one's go off. That hopefully will help narrow down the problem. In particular, if that's not the first fan, swap it with the first fan. If there's something wrong with it, they'll probably all go out. If the swapped fan goes out, it's probably the hub. Beyond that I don't know.
- I know its Slot 1 with the issue and maybe a BIOS update might fix it??
- BIOS I tried so far downloading it from 2 different PC and on 2 different USB FAT32 as it supposed to be, I tried through EZ Flash 3 and the old way BIOS Flash behind of Mobo and I keep getting a message "Not Proper BIOS" ???

I'm on the ASUS forum waiting for someone to help me with this, before taking action on RMA.

- I know its Slot 1 with the issue and maybe a BIOS update might fix it??
- BIOS I tried so far downloading it from 2 different PC and on 2 different USB FAT32 as it supposed to be, I tried through EZ Flash 3 and the old way BIOS Flash behind of Mobo and I keep getting a message "Not Proper BIOS" ???

I'm on the ASUS forum waiting for someone to help me with this, before taking action on RMA.
Maybe you should move your inquiry to another sub forum. My Post is about the Lian Li 011 Dynamic case, not Motherboards. Try there.

sorry, man, didn't mean to threadjack you.
I wouldn't apologize for doing anything wrong. I do have the case and I love it, but it has limitations especially the front glass panel it gets all up against the GPU tubbing and cable. thanx for trying to help anyway.
Maybe you should move your inquiry to another sub forum. My Post is about the Lian Li 011 Dynamic case, not Motherboards. Try there.
Maybe you should ease up - I do have a Lian Li 011 D and quickly posted inside the case and I will have better images after I'm completely done with the issue... In case it passed you.
IMG_3513.jpg

Parts arrived and waiting on a Bulgin- type antivandal switch and Velcro straps...
117848757_10164121391025438_1150156572262551287_n.jpg

(I know it's an appearance thing... but my Corsair H115i sits nicely right now. I may try to flip the radiator around 180 deg. with the houses routed around back...) ... :)

Corsair Commander Pro and Lighting Node Pro.... yes I have zip ties... thought of that beforehand.
117956472_10164121392290438_4409186401525063255_n_LI.jpg

From Canadian Tire, Maximum 3pc. Step Drill
117872862_10164121392310438_5771127187043366374_n.jpg

At the Post Office, to be delivered tomorrow, one of these... 12mm White LED ring Antivandal momentary switch
Black Bulgin style White LED.png

Razer 011 case.jpg

Switch to go below the USB C port about where the circle is... (MS Paint sucks btw).

... and Velcro cable straps from Amazon dot ca... their tracking sucks but most stuff gets here fast...
Have zip ties too, so I can cable manage the build when I tear it all apart. I'll be stripping the case and rebuilding. I'll try to photograph the process, maybe do a Build Log for BlackDragonx99...

Last edited:
Back