LGA 1150 MOBOs Look To Have Disappeared

D4vid4f

n00b
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum so my apologies if this is the wrong section.

Recently my MOBO decided to take a SH*T, and I began to look for a new one while I save for a new build.

This set up was built about 4 years ago, Linked BOM below.

I am looking to replace my MOBO and have hit a wall I cannot find any that will work with my existing parts. Looks like all the 1150 MOBOs are extinct. (crypto miners ?? )

I am trying to keep costs down since I figured this is the best time to build a new rig.

Cant afford to buy everything all at once, so I want to get a new MOBO to hold me over till I get all my parts ordered. Probably take me a few months.

Does anyone know of any good MOBOs that are still in stock that will work with my set up?

Was hoping for new but will take used at this points.

Any ways let me know your thoughts.

Thanks
-David

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/D4VID4F/saved/C3tLrH

LGA 1150 boards have been out of production for years; if you are looking for a new board at this point you are limited to leftover stock from ~2015, or industrial boards with guaranteed production lifetimes.

LGA 1150 boards have been out of production for years; if you are looking for a new board at this point you are limited to leftover stock from ~2015, or industrial boards with guaranteed production lifetimes.

I had no idea, haven't been following the market since I built my computer back in 2014, I should have known.

I had the same problem.

Almost got the B85, but the Q87 has more features and it was cheaper. Asus Q87M-E/CSM in my case.

You will mostly find H81 boards and the enterprise chipset variant, B85 Q87 and the other one I don't remember.

I had the same problem.

Almost got the B85, but the Q87 has more features and it was cheaper. Asus Q87M-E/CSM in my case.

You will mostly find H81 boards and the enterprise chipset variant, B85 Q87 and the other one I don't remember.

Yea I have seen those but the my ram isnt compatible. =\

Yeah, I'm still rocking two MSI z97 gaming 5 systems from 2014. I skipped all the mobos and CPUs from then until now. Have an x470 board, Ryzen 2700x and 16GB DDR4 coming on Monday. It looked like a worthy combo for a brand new system.

Back