LG3 photos rumor

Looks like dual camera's on the back like the HTC.

I absolutely love the G2. I am looking for a 5.5" screen that supports 2k. I'm all over this.

This looks pretty darn good on subsidy.

The question is whether LG will release timely updates like HTC and Moto do.

This looks pretty darn good on subsidy.

The question is whether LG will release timely updates like HTC and Moto do.

Iffy. I guess LG is quick to release updates for non-US devices, then US devices. But man, carriers really seem to drag their feet unless they're putting out updates for samsung, moto, or HTC (or so it feels). Sprint is the worst of all of them to push updates to LG phones. It's a shame.

The spec race is way past me caring, phones have been good enough for me for a long time

Long time less than 2 years? the difference between my M8 and my 2 year old phone is night and day. It's 1000x better.

If they do add the SD card to the back, and the larger higher display won't kill the battery life, and will be close to as bright as M8/S5 then this will be a killer phone!

Looks good and clean in textured grey. Reminds me of the Note II back. The brushed metal white looks decent too but who buys that caddy gold crap?

gsmarena_004.jpg

gsmarena_003.jpg

LG is making plastic look good again. Why can't Samsung do this?

LG learned from the Nexus 5 mistake which is one of the fugliest phones on the market and a shock considering the Nexus 4 was decent.

google-nexus-5-review-vs-nexus-4-610x406-c.jpg

I don't really get why everyone is hopping on the gold train. The iPhone 5s gold version is barely acceptable because the gold color is very faint (Looks like the silver version in light). White and Black are still the best colors IMO. This does look good though, and much better than the Faux leather design from Samsung. I wonder what the dimensions are, but I am guessing it's gonna be too big for my tastes.

LG learned from the Nexus 5 mistake which is one of the fugliest phones on the market and a shock considering the Nexus 4 was decent.

google-nexus-5-review-vs-nexus-4-610x406-c.jpg

eh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I actually prefer the understated industrial look of the 5 over the 4. I would never buy a phone with a glass back. Ask Zorachus how sturdy that Nexus 4 was.

G3 looks like it's going to be a great phone... i hope they don't abandon the 5 to 5.2 inch screen size with future phones, 5.5 seems so big

That means HTC One M8 Prime and Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime may be worth the wait. The HTC One Prime case is rumored to be a mixture of aluminum and silicon, harder than pure aluminum, and some space shuttle ceramic parts.

That means HTC One M8 Prime and Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime may be worth the wait. The HTC One Prime case is rumored to be a mixture of aluminum and silicon, harder than pure aluminum, and some space shuttle ceramic parts.

I don't care if they make the HTC One prime from ground up pixie testicles. If HTC comes through with a better camera, then we're talking. :D

No 805 makes the G3 a definite pass. I have serious doubts about the 801 being able to smoothly drive 1440p. Let's hope that rumor is false. Qualcomm did say the first phone with the 805 would be coming in May, so hopefully that holds true and they were referring to the G3.

K1 would kill battery life. Even Microsoft dropped Tegra for Snapdragon in Surface RT 2.

Problem with the Tegra is no integrated radio on its most powerful chip. The Tegra 4i should have been named Tegra 3i because it's essentially more of a Tegra 3. And, quite frankly, Nvidia is a total ***** for calling it that.

Honestly I think it will be fine with the 801. Gaming might hurt if the game adjusts to native resolution though...

They added removable battery and sd-card. Honestly there's no reason to get a Samsung phone over this, everything is better - its about the same size with a bigger display, skin and performance is better.

Now lets hope for a quick bootloader unlock.

They added removable battery and sd-card. Honestly there's no reason to get a Samsung phone over this, everything is better - its about the same size with a bigger display, skin and performance is better.

Now lets hope for a quick bootloader unlock.

This. I still don't get why Samsung is pursuing that Faux Leather look, it's pretty terrible looking. The only thing the Samsung phones might have over it is USB 3.0 and if you really care, the finger print scanner.

Interesting. Looks like the phone is being released in both 16/32gb memory and 2/3 gb ram variants.

The thing I want some clarification on is the matallic skin? What exactly does that mean?

Removable battery and micro SD cards are good things.

Screen apparently has some new adaptive technology to make it more efficient. I'll be looking forward to battery life testing on this thing.

Interesting. Looks like the phone is being released in both 16/32gb memory and 2/3 gb ram variants.

The thing I want some clarification on is the matallic skin? What exactly does that mean?

Removable battery and micro SD cards are good things.

Screen apparently has some new adaptive technology to make it more efficient. I'll be looking forward to battery life testing on this thing.

It really doesn't from the sounds of it. All the marketing guy mentioned was:

-Adaptive CPU throttling during low screen touch activity (phones already do this)
-FPS performance throttling of the screen during periods of static image (phones already do this I think)
-And "adaptive timing control" which was a phrase on a slide and never explained.

And I *HATE* the flat GUI look. This phone needs unlocked quick and CarbonROM support.

The flat UI looks much closer to stock Android than the previous skin. Not sure what you mean since Carbon/AOSP is also flat.

Since the Loki exploit was patched in the KitKat update for G2, I fear the unlock may not be as easy.

The flat UI looks much closer to stock Android than the previous skin. Not sure what you mean since Carbon/AOSP is also flat.

Since the Loki exploit was patched in the KitKat update for G2, I fear the unlock may not be as easy.

With the new CM theme engine. You can make it look however you want...and good lord does it need it. Sexy hardware and a GUI that has less charm than I thought previously possible in this new era of Win3.1 fugliness.

Back