LG OLED TV Sale

I just calculated my price. If the NX will match Costco's price on the 48" that drops the price to $1,100. The NX is running a promotion that a first time buy using the NX credit card gets %15 off ($165) With free shipping and no taxes that gets the screen to my door for $935

Very tempting !

Just got the 77 OLED From microcenter for 1999. :)) Now to figure out how to hang this thing up on the wall lol

Just got the 77 OLED From microcenter for 1999. :)) Now to figure out how to hang this thing up on the wall lol
Now you got me obsessing lol. Wish I had a truck. Closest store with it is an hour away. The wheels "upstairs" are turning at least! Lol

Now you got me obsessing lol. Wish I had a truck. Closest store with it is an hour away. The wheels "upstairs" are turning at least! Lol
If you don't have a truck make a friend with a truck or rent a truck.

I also got a 77" CX oled from Microcenter refurb, it is a killer deal as almost brand new with less than 300hr on it. The box is massive though so trick a friend with a pickup as you need them to get the stand on too.

Mounting the 77 is pretty difficult without 2-3 people , not because of its overall weight but because its weight is all at the bottom of the screen not center. I’d recommend paying the $149 or whatever Best Buy charges for it, they were in and out in 15 or so minutes and used some better hardware than what I provided with the mount I bought. Its solid as a rock now…

Best Buy got nothing on a 77" CX refurb for 2k though. Doesn't look like they want to deliver their open box $2600 "excellent condition", or any of the other, open box ones either. CX new priced like C1, so delivery only seems like a real option for a new one of those.

Edit: ooooh maybe they'll come and mount any? Guess my comments wouldn't be relevant lol. My bad

Last edited:
Any idea if the A1 TVs will be on sale too? A 48 for 899 would be nice!

Last edited:
Best Buy got nothing on a 77" CX refurb for 2k though. Doesn't look like they want to deliver their open box $2600 "excellent condition", or any of the other, open box ones either. CX new priced like C1, so delivery only seems like a real option for a new one of those.

Edit: ooooh maybe they'll come and mount any? Guess my comments wouldn't be relevant lol. My bad
LOL! Yeah no worries, I wasn’t too clear on that, the service can 100% be bought on any tv (new/used) from anywhere with any hardware you supply OR they can bring hardware from the store for a cost.

Back