LG OLED 65" C7 - $3500 OTD at Fry's

KENNYB

2[H]4U
I got lucky today. I usually look every Friday for deals at Fry's. I applied a code from an email during check out and the price was 3500 and they pay the tax! Add another $50 for same day shipping.

Here is the link. Don't forget to sign up for promo codes. Fry's will pay the tax =)

Last edited:
That is a killer deal for that set you lucky bastard. I bought the 65 ks8000 about 3 months ago. I'm hoping the 65 C7 will drop to about 2500 on Black Friday.

That is a killer deal for that set you lucky bastard. I bought the 65 ks8000 about 3 months ago. I'm hoping the 65 C7 will drop to about 2500 on Black Friday.

I also bought a Denon S730H using a promo code. Brought the price down from $479 to $299.99. And I didn't have to pay tax! lolololololol

I'm not arguing whether this is a good deal, or not, just saying that I believe this might actually be the most expensive item I've ever seen on these forums; and I'm a long-time reader. Are we going to venture into real estate listings next?

TV like this don't go on sell on Black Friday. It will be discontinued and replaced by 2017 model by then too.

I'm not arguing whether this is a good deal, or not, just saying that I believe this might actually be the most expensive item I've ever seen on these forums; and I'm a long-time reader. Are we going to venture into real estate listings next?

Wow, great first post. :meh: You'd think someone who is a "long-time reader" would realize some people on these forum purchase expensive products.

Wow, great first post. :meh: You'd think someone who is a "long-time reader" would realize some people on these forum purchase expensive products.

Regardless of peoples' proclivity for purchasing subjectively expensive products, unless I missed it - please point it out if so - I do believe this is the most highest-priced item I've seen here. And, I've literally seen houses selling for this amount (foreclosures), hence my question about whether we're going to start posting real estate listings next.

Regardless of peoples' proclivity for purchasing subjectively expensive products, unless I missed it - please point it out if so - I do believe this is the most highest-priced item I've seen here. And, I've literally seen houses selling for this amount (foreclosures), hence my question about whether we're going to start posting real estate listings next.

If you're finding foreclosures going for that price, then by all means, let your fellow [H] members in the area know.

And its not the highest priced, as we have an affinity for 10k desks.

If you can't afford it then don't buy it quit bitching and move on.

Back