LG G9 specs leak

DWolvin

2[H]4U
Small notch,
4 Cameras,
6+ inch screen,
3.5mm headphone jack!

I have not had an LG in a while, but I remember liking that they didn't have an obnoxious UI, and that updates were reasonably fast. If this has a good battery it might be a really sweet phone (imho/vmmv)

From TweakTown

LG has a fairly heavy UI, but it's generally not obnoxious. Updates are faster than with Samsung (that isn't terribly hard) but won't make Google or OnePlus users envious.

I'm hopeful, but at the same time I'm worried LG will have a hard time resisting the temptation to include its customary useless gimmick. No hands-free gestures or dual screens, please, just make a good high-end phone at a solid price.

Ask OnePlus6t users about that- Still waiting on Android 10... But I mostly agree. Here's to hoping for no useless gimmicks and a good battery.

I really hope it's a spiritual successor to the Essential PH1. I loved getting everything the day it was available, usually at least a day before the Pixels...

My wife has a G6 and it has been a pretty solid device. It doesn't have much bloat, software updates arrive 3-4 times per year, and the hardware feels sturdy. I'm curious if it'll feature 5G since LG already has devices that do.

bah it will be meh and overpriced. Not a fan of LGs skin. Spoiled by Oxygen OS and pure google

Yeah- LG's tend to drop in price fast. I'm done buying bleeding edge anyway, I really care about this phone in about a year. :ROFLMAO:

My wife has a G6 and it has been a pretty solid device. It doesn't have much bloat, software updates arrive 3-4 times per year, and the hardware feels sturdy. I'm curious if it'll feature 5G since LG already has devices that do.
This really depends on which G6 you get. I have the T-Mobile variant, and I'm still stuck on Oreo.

This really depends on which G6 you get. I have the T-Mobile variant, and I'm still stuck on Oreo.

The joys of carrier versions. Hers is a carrier free one we bought at Best Buy.
All of this has me stressed out. I feel like I can't win when it comes to Android. All of them have some glaring issue (bloatware, clunky launcher, slow updates, carrier limitations, etc.)
Now the one exception, the Pixel line, has a ridiculous price tag and dated hardware.

Lol so they're juts gonna keep up with the cameras thing, useless upgrades that just makes devices more expensive

Eh, my last few LG's had really good cameras so I will cut them some slack for now... I just hope it's nearly stock Android.

the best 2 phones i've owned were LG G4 and G6 the worst phone i ever owned was also an LG the Nexus 5.

i'll be looking forward to used g8's going on sale .

!? You hated the Nexus 5? I thought it was the miracle phone (j/k)!!1!1

!? You hated the Nexus 5? I thought it was the miracle phone (j/k)!!1!1

there was a connection on the motherboard that would fail in every one of them.

took out the mic the speaker charge port and eventually the display.

i was using some black tape as a shim to hold it down but it was in vain

then the camera went blurry so i replaced the camera and was still blurry.

thing was a piece of shit.

My LG V30 has been silky smooth... the OS is quite fast without any bloat. +1 for waiting a few months for them to hit bargain bin.. I learned that the hard way but they are solid devices.

Oh and if you like using wired headphones or recording concerts where the videos will retain great sound (especially bass), LG is for you.

My LG V30 has been silky smooth... the OS is quite fast without any bloat. +1 for waiting a few months for them to hit bargain bin.. I learned that the hard way but they are solid devices.

Oh and if you like using wired headphones or recording concerts where the videos will retain great sound (especially bass), LG is for you.

I tried the VG30 when it came out - we got 2 for 1 with Sprint and while I really liked it overall, the OLED screen was extremely cool/bluish with even minimal off angle viewing. It was a deal breaker for my better half who is really into insta and online photos.

Back