LG G6

NattyKathy

[H]ard|Gawd
picked one up for $30 after a new customer discount with Boost (finally got all the way fed up with MetroPCS and their horrid network congestion & crap data speeds). This thing utterly beats the pants off the A53+2GB stuff I've been using... who knew that Android could feel as responsive as iOS, lol (I jest I jest) Fantastic cameras too, love the dual lenses and manual control + DNG option... makes it feel like a worthy successor to the Nokia 1520 I used years ago. Would highly recommend if you can get a deal like this.

Willikers, that's a mind-blowing price. The B&O earphones it comes with alone are worth $20. It's got the best DAC available on a phone, audio is second to none. The only drawback is it will be difficult to go back to a device with a lessor DAC. The G series is probably the most underrated mobile series out there.

People harp on LG's OS, but I actually find it quite clean and easy to use compare to some other skins.

That is quite the deal. My wife has one and I really like it. It's a nice device and LG's launcher is less bloated and prettier than most others. If Google discontinues the Nexus/Pixle line, I'll probably go with LG.

Back