LG G2, $209 + FS , Factory Unlocked GSM

Ordered one last Thursday. Shows it will arrive on Wednesday. Great buy. I think they have the Verizon version listed as well. At least they did

The only one @ $209 is the GSM, No verizon is available, atleast from this seller.

Where do you get that?

You can use this on any GSM carrier world wide ....

In the use:

T-Mobile
AT&T
Straight Talk

And a handful of other MVNO's as well, also if you travel having an unlocked phone is one of the best investments..

this is taken from the sellers Feature post :

"4G LTE compatible with AT&T or the same frequency, 4G LTE not compatible with T-Mobile, NOT Verizon or Sprint compatible, Bluetooth Enabled, Near Field Communication, Global Ready, GPS, Internet Browser, Music Player, Speakerphone, Wi-Fi Capable"

Where do you get that?

You can use this on any GSM carrier world wide ....

In the use:

T-Mobile
AT&T
Straight Talk

And a handful of other MVNO's as well, also if you travel having an unlocked phone is one of the best investments..

Unlocked does not automatically mean it has all the radios for those networks. You can have an unlocked phone that only works on one network...

Let me rephrase.

If you dont care about 4G LTE on T-Mobile this is a good deal.

On AIO, ATT, and Straight Talk (Locale depending) You will get 4G.

All others you will get 3G (T-Mobile has refarmed most of their network to put 3G on the same bands as ATT), as well as Talk/Text. My apologies for not being 100% clear on this. Its a good phone for a good price.

edit: For info on t-mo's Refarmed areas (1900 Mhz band) see here: https://support.t-mobile.com/community/coverage/blog/2013/12/17/network-modernization-update

Last edited:
T-Mobile is:
3g with 1700-2100. You need both, one is down and the other is up.
4g/LTE on T-Mobile is 1700 is most places - that's band 4.

This model is the D800 - it has 4G on T-Mobile but not 3G.

From GSMArena:

3G : HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - D800
4G - LTE: 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 (Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 17) - D800

If I am missing something let me know.

Take a google. Plenty are saying they have 3G off of it. You also need to take a look at if the market is re-farmed.

Regardless guys, anyone looking to buy it will obviously do their homework, why bitch me out? Its still a good deal on a good device.

Thx op. Great deal. May pick one up for the wife.

Anyone know how the camera is on this?

IIRC it is the same as the Nexus 5 hardware wise, so maybe around that level?

IIRC it is the same as the Nexus 5 hardware wise, so maybe around that level?

It's slightly better than Nexus 5 hardware wise. I love mine. I'm on Tmobile and I get 4G everywhere but mine was bought used and was an actual Tmobile phone. I researched the crap out of Android phones and the value for money ratio when I bought mine for $200 in December was just off the charts. It still is.

It sounds like the phones linked in the OP are actually AT&T phones and thus may not support Tmobile 4G due to hardware difference. Whenever sellers are vague and just say 'unlocked' you have to be weary.

Last edited:
mine arrived yesterday. Came in att box brand new. I actually like it better than my iphone 6

Hey I didn't pay as much as that but got it unlocked and I really like the phone. I use it and my iphone4. Mine is the 1st version not the 2nd one.

Back