LG E2241V-BN Ultra Slim 1080p 22" LED Monitor $99 at OnSale

nicklemarr

Limp Gawd
OnSale has the refurbished LG Electronics E2241V 22" Super LED Backlit 1920 x 1080 5,000,000:1 Ultra Slim Monitor for $87 + $12 shipping = $99 shipped.

1920x1080, 5000000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 5ms response
170°/160° viewing angle, 250cd/m2 brightness, VGA, HDMI, DVI

Buy three of these and bam. Cheapo gaming goodness.

http://store.onsale.com/p/7777700?dpno=9293229&store=onsale

Thanks for posting this. In for 3, keeps under $300 even with priority mail.
Though reseller ratings doesn't look so great, I thought I'd give it a shot.
If I like them, I'll invest in three 27" display ports to upgrade and keep these and just extra

I wish a deal would pop up on monitors that have portrait orientation in this same price range. I feel like 5760 x 1080 is going to be too wide and tunnel vision will make me focus on the center screen. But congrats you guys I hope you enjoy it. :)

Also, I now what's you mean, I play league of legends a bit, and having portrait mode for that's would be sweet! But for und $300 incl. decent shipping, I couldn't resist!

Has anyone received theirs, or does anyone have experience with buying from onSale?

I'm very tempted to buy one of these to use as a new work monitor; I'd honestly rather spend $90 on this than try to convince my company (which has all their employees including the president in the same size cubes with the same size monitors) that their in-house graphics and production person could really benefit from having a monitor with a resolution higher than 1440x900. (commence snickering now, it's fine)

I just don't want to spend the money and find that these are all monitors that other people have returned for dead pixels, bleeding backlights, etc. I didn't know if onSale was that kind of place. Reviews on resellerratings were totally polarizing, some 1/5 and some other 4/5 and 5/5, and many of the 1/5 reviews have onsale rep responses, so they don't appear to be deadbeats.

Normally refurbs don't scare me, but on monitors I'm a bit concerned.

I'll let you know when mine come, though I'm in a much different situation. I only care if one is flawless. I didn't see much info on their return policies but went ahead anyway.

Has anyone received theirs, or does anyone have experience with buying from onSale?

I'm very tempted to buy one of these to use as a new work monitor; I'd honestly rather spend $90 on this than try to convince my company (which has all their employees including the president in the same size cubes with the same size monitors) that their in-house graphics and production person could really benefit from having a monitor with a resolution higher than 1440x900. (commence snickering now, it's fine)

I just don't want to spend the money and find that these are all monitors that other people have returned for dead pixels, bleeding backlights, etc. I didn't know if onSale was that kind of place. Reviews on resellerratings were totally polarizing, some 1/5 and some other 4/5 and 5/5, and many of the 1/5 reviews have onsale rep responses, so they don't appear to be deadbeats.

Normally refurbs don't scare me, but on monitors I'm a bit concerned.

My wife's bought from the before. Their customer support is pretty good for this type of site. As for this monitor, it's fine, but I think you may experience some bleed, but it's not terrible.

Back