LG CX 48" 55" 65" 77" 4K OLED TV 120Hz VRR HDMI 2.1 - Microcenter (Refurbished)

Completely agree that going OLED ruins any other display. Just came home with CX 77" #2 today from my local MC. Got the first one from Costco a few months ago in the living room... now I have to list the 65" Samsung QLED that was in the bedroom for sale on craigslist! =P

Last edited:
Completely agree that going OLED ruins any other display. Came home with CX 77" number two today from my local MC. Got the first one from Costco a few months ago in the living room... now I have to list the 65" Samsung that was in the bedroom for sale on craigslist! =P
Damn, and I thought I had gone overboard with a 48, 55 and 65!

Must get a 77.

$1400 for a 65 inch cx? While too big for a monitor by a LOT, that's an insane deal on an oled TV. Kind if glad it's in store only, just got a 65 inch QLED from Costco for 900 w 5 year warranty, might be tempted at this price to return it though
It's dipped to $1299 before, a monster of a TV.

$1400 for a 65 inch cx? While too big for a monitor by a LOT, that's an insane deal on an oled TV. Kind if glad it's in store only, just got a 65 inch QLED from Costco for 900 w 5 year warranty, might be tempted at this price to return it though
65 inch is a great monitor if you have the proper viewing distance. I also use a secondary monitor below it to keep all the windows stuff on to avoid burn.

Picked up refurb. OLED55CXAUA from a NY store yesterday for total 1088 (including tax). Shows zero hours.

Attachments

• 20210509_142316.jpg
    20210509_142316.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
Has anyone been able to find a refurb 48" for $999 pretax (or something close to that)? There never seem to be any listed online at the MC that's nearby (well, its nearby a relative's so I go there when I'm heading over that way) , Rockville MD. There only seems to be 55" refurbs, with the 48 CX being only new. ALso, they don't seem to have the 48" C1 at all! Also, maybe I missed it early but the suffixes "PUA , PUB, AUA " etc.. mean anything specific?

Has anyone been able to find a refurb 48" for $999 pretax (or something close to that)? There never seem to be any listed online at the MC that's nearby (well, its nearby a relative's so I go there when I'm heading over that way) , Rockville MD. There only seems to be 55" refurbs, with the 48 CX being only new. ALso, they don't seem to have the 48" C1 at all! Also, maybe I missed it early but the suffixes "PUA , PUB, AUA " etc.. mean anything specific?
Nah. I check everyday for the 48 inch at the store my sister lives by. Would have her pick it up and hold it for me since I live in a state that doesn't have a micro center. But the 48 inch hasn't been in stock for a while. 55 version has plenty though.

I brought mine at the Parkville store about a month ago. They currently showing 1 48" and 10 55" in stock there. I would reserve it and head down there. From what I understand the suffixes denote where there were sold at. Spec and feature wise they are all the same.

C1 is still a bit too new. I got my refurb LG 48 for $999 and it only had a few hours on it. Since you're an OG [H] member I'm happy to buy an additional one and ship it to you at my cost.....and even check the runtime hours on it before shipping. However it will cost you: nudes of any family members of adult age in various compromised positions (minimum two shower shots). I don't think this is an unreasonable demand. Seriously though just send me a PM
A true bro. If he doesn't take you up on your offer. I will :)

Damn, and I thought I had gone overboard with a 48, 55 and 65!

Must get a 77.
Go for it.. I went from a 55 to a 75 QLED and wow.. that was the best thing I did pre-pandemic.. getting into the 70s and up it's a real presence.

The problem is I need a new 55inch TV upstairs. 65 is just to big

I've found that the 55" seem to be the most prevalent and available refurbs from Microcenter anyway. Both the 48" and 55" CX seem to be refurbs for $999 (pre-tax) , but the 48 are VERY hard to find and low in quantity... mainly because of all of us using them as monitors! I had to wait for a couple of months in order to find one in stock at my local MC and it was the only refurb in stock at the time ! Hell, checking now and there are no refurb 48 currently. However, there are refurb 55 (and 65, though its more expensive) available frequently - 5 in stock currently. They do go out of stock, but seem to refurn swiftly.

Also as a side node the C1 48" has finally showed up at Microcenter, though its only brand new of course. I've still not seen how the C1 and CX really stack up yet, as its only somewhat preliminary last I checked. Seems like the other sizes showed up prior to the 48" everywhere.

I've found that the 55" seem to be the most prevalent and available refurbs from Microcenter anyway. Both the 48" and 55" CX seem to be refurbs for $999 (pre-tax) , but the 48 are VERY hard to find and low in quantity... mainly because of all of us using them as monitors! I had to wait for a couple of months in order to find one in stock at my local MC and it was the only refurb in stock at the time ! Hell, checking now and there are no refurb 48 currently. However, there are refurb 55 (and 65, though its more expensive) available frequently - 5 in stock currently. They do go out of stock, but seem to refurn swiftly.

Also as a side node the C1 48" has finally showed up at Microcenter, though its only brand new of course. I've still not seen how the C1 and CX really stack up yet, as its only somewhat preliminary last I checked. Seems like the other sizes showed up prior to the 48" everywhere.
Yup, but for this space is just to much money. Its mainly used by the kids. Plus if I have an OLED, I might start eyeing the 77inch for downstairs to replace my Hisense 75inch which my wallet can't sallow

Back