LG CX 48" 55" 65" 77" 4K OLED TV 120Hz VRR HDMI 2.1 - Microcenter (Refurbished)

ANARCHY44

n00b
Completely agree that going OLED ruins any other display. Just came home with CX 77" #2 today from my local MC. Got the first one from Costco a few months ago in the living room... now I have to list the 65" Samsung QLED that was in the bedroom for sale on craigslist! =P

Last edited:

DPI

[H]F Junkie
Completely agree that going OLED ruins any other display. Came home with CX 77" number two today from my local MC. Got the first one from Costco a few months ago in the living room... now I have to list the 65" Samsung that was in the bedroom for sale on craigslist! =P
Damn, and I thought I had gone overboard with a 48, 55 and 65!

Must get a 77.

DPI

[H]F Junkie
$1400 for a 65 inch cx? While too big for a monitor by a LOT, that's an insane deal on an oled TV. Kind if glad it's in store only, just got a 65 inch QLED from Costco for 900 w 5 year warranty, might be tempted at this price to return it though
It's dipped to $1299 before, a monster of a TV.

$1400 for a 65 inch cx? While too big for a monitor by a LOT, that's an insane deal on an oled TV. Kind if glad it's in store only, just got a 65 inch QLED from Costco for 900 w 5 year warranty, might be tempted at this price to return it though
65 inch is a great monitor if you have the proper viewing distance. I also use a secondary monitor below it to keep all the windows stuff on to avoid burn.

Dogethem

n00b
Picked up refurb. OLED55CXAUA from a NY store yesterday for total 1088 (including tax). Shows zero hours.

Attachments

• 20210509_142316.jpg
    20210509_142316.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0

RanceJustice

Supreme [H]ardness
Has anyone been able to find a refurb 48" for $999 pretax (or something close to that)? There never seem to be any listed online at the MC that's nearby (well, its nearby a relative's so I go there when I'm heading over that way) , Rockville MD. There only seems to be 55" refurbs, with the 48 CX being only new. ALso, they don't seem to have the 48" C1 at all! Also, maybe I missed it early but the suffixes "PUA , PUB, AUA " etc.. mean anything specific?

Edgar

2[H]4U
Has anyone been able to find a refurb 48" for $999 pretax (or something close to that)? There never seem to be any listed online at the MC that's nearby (well, its nearby a relative's so I go there when I'm heading over that way) , Rockville MD. There only seems to be 55" refurbs, with the 48 CX being only new. ALso, they don't seem to have the 48" C1 at all! Also, maybe I missed it early but the suffixes "PUA , PUB, AUA " etc.. mean anything specific?
Nah. I check everyday for the 48 inch at the store my sister lives by. Would have her pick it up and hold it for me since I live in a state that doesn't have a micro center. But the 48 inch hasn't been in stock for a while. 55 version has plenty though.

vegeta535

Supreme [H]ardness
I brought mine at the Parkville store about a month ago. They currently showing 1 48" and 10 55" in stock there. I would reserve it and head down there. From what I understand the suffixes denote where there were sold at. Spec and feature wise they are all the same.

Edgar

2[H]4U
C1 is still a bit too new. I got my refurb LG 48 for $999 and it only had a few hours on it. Since you're an OG [H] member I'm happy to buy an additional one and ship it to you at my cost.....and even check the runtime hours on it before shipping. However it will cost you: nudes of any family members of adult age in various compromised positions (minimum two shower shots). I don't think this is an unreasonable demand. Seriously though just send me a PM
A true bro. If he doesn't take you up on your offer. I will :)