LG 42LD520 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV $499 w/ FREE SHIPPING

conchimdada

Limp Gawd
Amazon has LG 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $499 shipped. Sales Tax: WA,ND,KS, KY, NY states only

Product Features

* Full HD 1080p Resolution
* TruMotion 120Hz
* 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
* Picture Wizard II
* Smart Energy Savings

Technical Details

* Brand Name: LG
* Model: 42LD520
* Display Technology: LCD
* Display Size: 42 inches
* Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Amazon has LG 42LD520 42" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV for $499 shipped. Sales Tax: WA,ND,KS, KY, NY states only

Product Features

* Full HD 1080p Resolution
* TruMotion 120Hz
* 100,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
* Picture Wizard II
* Smart Energy Savings

Technical Details

* Brand Name: LG
* Model: 42LD520
* Display Technology: LCD
* Display Size: 42 inches
* Image Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Not bad, anyone know if this is (truly) an IPS panel?

I got cancelled on that 40 inch NEC deal, dum dum dummmm :eek: And this one looks like a winner as a monitor/gaming display

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
From what I understand, I should warn you that the 5xx series adds in even more undefeatable video processing that limits the quality at which this units can be used for PC monitors.

I bought the LG 42LD450 based on user reviews and it took me a good 6 weeks to get it figured out and tweeked to where it's within 5% of what I had with my old Westy.

One thing you have to make sure is that the unit correctly supports 4:4:4, if not, any fine detail in red will be blurry.

Anyone who picked up that NEC 40" is going to be very pleased. That's a true monitor, it's robust, winterized, and built to withstand higher temps. I researched it yesterday and it's even suited for outdoor marquees as long as there is protection to the unit. There is a whole industry out there that provides these types of units for outdoor / indoor commercial use. From Kiosks at your local mall to info displays at banks / delis, department stores etc.

Anyone who picked up that NEC 40" is going to be very pleased. That's a true monitor, it's robust, winterized, and built to withstand higher temps. I researched it yesterday and it's even suited for outdoor marquees as long as there is protection to the unit. There is a whole industry out there that provides these types of units for outdoor / indoor commercial use. From Kiosks at your local mall to info displays at banks / delis, department stores etc.

Whoops! Wrong thread buddy! ;)

Just to point out, this deal has been dead since yesterday evening.
Supposedly Fry's has it for this price, but you have to get to the last step of checkout before they will show you the price (so stupid, as if having to add stuff to your cart wasn't bad enough).

Fry's shipping charge brings the price back in line with the current Amazon price, unfortunately.

Wish I'd gotten in on this deal. I'm wanting to buy a TV in the next week or so.

Fry's shipping charge brings the price back in line with the current Amazon price, unfortunately.

Wish I'd gotten in on this deal. I'm wanting to buy a TV in the next week or so.

If you buy a LG TV make sure that its an ips panel...

My LG LE325400 is pretty much the best 32" TV I have ever seen. But it is the IPS version. The tv's with VA panels are complete junk and not worth buying.

Back