LG 42" 1080p LCD TV $360

Fooshnik

2[H]4U
Link. It's Adorama's eBay site. Probably not the centerpiece of a high-end home theater system but should be fine for a bedroom or gaming TV.

If you want a thin LED backlight and 120Hz you can get this Toshiba 46" for $500 or this LG 47" for $505.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Foosh, seriously dude... just wtf are you doing to me right before payday?!!

Ebay is a gamble...Bought cologne once from a reputable seller and it was fake lol

But Pivo, adorama is similar to Newegg or Buy.com/Rakuten or TigerDirect: not just a "reputable" seller, but a very well known business who has recently started selling surplus goods on eBay to clear inventory.

There have been plenty of real-life businesses doing this on eBay for years, but only recently have we seen so many great eBay deals from the bigger players.

In case you missed this deal, there's an 80" Sharp 240Hz, 3D, LED backlight for $3849.

Can you think of any reason not to? (it won't fit in my media cubby)

In case you missed this deal, there's an 80" Sharp 240Hz, 3D, LED backlight for $3849.

Can you think of any reason not to? (it won't fit in my media cubby)

Waiting for any remaining 2012 Mitsubishi DLPs to go on sale some time this year = my reason.

The house was designed by an architect with low aspirations. As it is my 50" plasma is "surface mounted" over the cubby. The stupid thing won't die.

TOTALLY understand. My Vizio 50" 720p plasma is still going strong so any deals that come up the wifey axes quite quickly. It's not like I want it to die but...

These are some really good deals. I plan on buying a 40+ inch gaming tv later this year but I think I need to do my research first.

I have a 6-year old 42" Panny plasma in the den that refuses to kill itself. :(

The 47" LG is tempting.

Back