LG 34UM95-P Black 34" $789 Frys with promo code

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
You have to be signed up with their promo code crap and have the promo code to get the discount. They are account specific and can only be used once.

This is for Mon-Sat since they are closed tomorrow. But it states in store and ONLINE for those that don't live by one.
P138_SUN_040515_08.jpg

34UM95 @ Frys

It's been selling lately for $750.
the 34UM94 has also been that low and comes with a 3 year Advance RMA warranty.

It's been selling lately for $750.
the 34UM94 has also been that low and comes with a 3 year Advance RMA warranty.

Newegg needs to get with the program on their specs. Both models show 1 year warranty. :rolleyes:

newegg has other vendors listed on their site, like Amazon does, and you are looking at the monitor sold by a 3rd party vendor.
Sold and Shipped by:
Etronix World

newegg has other vendors listed on their site, like Amazon does, and you are looking at the monitor sold by a 3rd party vendor.

DOH! I hate that they started that shit. That would explain it then. They other place doesn't know how to send the proper information over.

Dealing with an issue now with NCIX over my 29" where they state clearly it has a 3 year warranty but lg website states 1 year.

I purchased it from NCIX because it was a heck of a deal at the time (5-28-14) and it was advertised to have a 3 year warranty. :mad:

Note, the 3 year warranty only applies when the monitor is not in a residential place(home)..

So basically, they will only honor the 3 year warranty if the monitor is at a business location, and will honor only 1 year if it is at a residential.

This was confirmed through chat with LG.

Note, the 3 year warranty only applies when the monitor is not in a residential place(home)..

So basically, they will only honor the 3 year warranty if the monitor is at a business location, and will honor only 1 year if it is at a residential.

This was confirmed through chat with LG.

need more proof than you word.

If that is the case, it should be easy to keep the 3 year warranty.
Also, if they limit the warranty on that model if it used in a non-commercial environment, it should state the different warranties on the product page, which it only states 3 years on the LG page.

Back