LG 34UM67-P 34” Class 21:9 UltraWide IPS FreeSync Gaming Monitor $369

It's a gaming monitor. 1440p is not mainstream res.. and is very demanding.

Kind of demanding for what? If you are a serious gamer and have the money to spend on a gaming monitor, you probably have the money to spend on (at least) a GTX 1070 that can run 1440p. Otherwise there are plenty of other, cheaper monitors or TVs that can do nearly the same job.

Kind of demanding for what? If you are a serious gamer and have the money to spend on a gaming monitor, you probably have the money to spend on (at least) a GTX 1070 that can run 1440p. Otherwise there are plenty of other, cheaper monitors or TVs that can do nearly the same job.

A serious gamer wouldn't buy this monitor. That is what the 1000$ models are for.

Id get the 1440 one if it wasn't double the price lol. I had one and couldn't justify the price so I returned it. One day I'll go back... I really miss that monitor.

run three of these and you wont stress your 1070 so bad and wont need 2 of them, and you'd have a sweet ass set up for the price of just one $1000 monitor. I run 3 32" 1080P monitors, and Im happy as a pig in shit with my one 1070 and dont need 2 of them for I would if I bought something with a higher rez ;)

OH, and I am a serious gamer, but Im one on a budget, and thats the point of thi smonitor I posted, not all gamers can afford a $1000 monitor, and you dont need to spend that much to enjoy gaming either.

I have this monitor, it's solid with two exceptions...

It will NOT do 75hz outside of freesync. You can force 75 but it'll frame skip.

Mine has pretty bad backlight bleed in one corner. Looking at reviews this doesn't seem to be the norm though.

i have this exact monitor. I love it. Love ultrawide. And the rez? Who cares? My vid card can run it just fine. I can't justify the price to upgrade to a higher resolution. Not yet at least. I happy with 1080p. This is better than my eyefinity setup imo.

Back