LG 34GK950G-B 34" UltraWide 3440 x 1440 QHD Curved LED G-SYNC Gaming Monitor $599 free shipping

Hokies83

Limp Gawd
0D69AFCD-6088-4235-81CB-152C59CE3DB7.png https://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-34-UltraWide-QHD-Curved-LED-G-SYNC-Gaming-Monitor-34GK950G-B/312341280018?epid=22023403780&hash=item48b8fdb512:g:1tkAAOSwGg5c7KGZ
$599 @ eBay via buydig

Screen Size: 34" Curved

Panel Type: IPS

Color Gamut (CIE1931): DCI-P3 98 percent (CIE1976) (Typ.)

Color Depth (Number of Colors): 1.07B

Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.2325 x 0.2325 mm

Response Time (GTG): 5ms (GtG at Faster), 1ms MBR

Aspect Ratio: 21:9

Resolution: 3440 x 1440

Brightness: 320cd/m_(Min.), 400cd/m_ (Typ.)

Contrast Ratio: 700:1 (Min), 1000:1 (Typ.)

Viewing Angle: 178 degrees (R/L), 178 degrees (U/D)

Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare, 3H

Input/Output

HDMI: Yes x 1

DisplayPort: Yes

USB Up-stream: Yes(1ea/ver3.0)

USB Down-stream: Yes(2ea/ver3.0)

Headphone Out: Yes

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Seems like the LG version of the Alienware 34" model with the same specs (which I have and love).. I'm guessing they're using the same panel?

A lot of them use the exact same panels,
Personally I’m picking up a LG GK650F next time it drops to $192
Yeah it’s a VA panel, but at 36 years old my days of being a competitive gamer are long over,

So a great looking panel + fairly good performance is plenty in my book. Since my competing days I used a 20” Sun Microsystems CRT that I still have lol..

A lot of them use the exact same panels,
Personally I’m picking up a LG GK650F next time it drops to $192
Yeah it’s a VA panel, but at 36 years old my days of being a competitive gamer are long over,

So a great looking panel + fairly good performance is plenty in my book. Since my competing days I used a 20” Sun Microsystems CRT that I still have lol..

I looked today and a new one is still $319 or so with coupons. I hope it hits $192 again. I'd be all over that.

I looked today and a new one is still $319 or so with coupons. I hope it hits $192 again. I'd be all over that.
Renewed with 1 year warranty $192 I’m hopeful at least for $250 Black Friday, my amazon credit card balance is at $0 and waiting lol.

Cool got in on one, was about to jump on this when it was $752 at amazon, but this is an even sweeter deal on a new unit and not having to deal with any refurb stuff.

Got in at $599 on eBay through buydig just now. They are at almost $900 everywhere else currently.

that's an amazing price for this LCD. Note to self: be sure to check these retailers' ebay stores before buying from now on...

This is a great deal, but holding out for the 38" Nano IPS.

LCD arrived, everything was as advertised (brand new) and the box was in good condition, but the screen was somehow cracked. Now testing how good is buydig's RMA/Refund customer service

LCD arrived, everything was as advertised (brand new) and the box was in good condition, but the screen was somehow cracked. Now testing how good is buydig's RMA/Refund customer service
Ouch... hope it all goes smooth

LCD is out of stock on Buydig's Ebay listing now. They have it on their own site at 869 or something now. Not aware of any coupons.
Available at amazon but it's $795 or so, so the deal may as well be dead.

LCD is out of stock on Buydig's Ebay listing now. They have it on their own site at 869 or something now. Not aware of any coupons.
Available at amazon but it's $795 or so, so the deal may as well be dead.
How’s your RMA going ?

Buydig issued me a RMA number and a shipping label. The damaged unit is still in transit back to them. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and the refund is quick.

luckily I was able to purchase the same LCD again from amazon at the same price when it was $699 briefly on Monday this week. Fingers crossed the next one arrives OK...

Well the RMA with BuyDig wrapped up quickly and cleanly at least. BuyDig gave me a full refund fairly quickly, so at least buying from that retailer was a solid experience.
The 2nd unit I purchased from Amazon for the same price of $699 arrived in great condition with minimal BLB and no dead pixels. Everything is now running perfectly, for my system specs, this LCD is more than enough at 120hz. I like to run games with as much eye candy turned on as possible, so my FPS usually lives in the 60-120 fps range depending on the title anyways.

Back