LG 34" WQHD 1440p Ultrawide 144hz $896.99

Love mine, but I had to wait 6 weeks for a warranty repair due to COVID. It started getting funky horizontal lines across the screen from the bottom, and they slowly got worse creeping up the screen over time. (since it first started & each power-on). So far so good on the repair. I think I scored mine for $800 when it hit on sale at Amazon. It's still a buy at $900 IMO.

I got my Alienware monitor with nearly identical specs and size, except it's 120 Hz and G-Sync for $700 over a year ago. This should be cheaper since it's only Freesync and only like 1.4ms faster frame times.

I got my Alienware monitor with nearly identical specs and size, except it's 120 Hz and G-Sync for $700 over a year ago. This should be cheaper since it's only Freesync and only like 1.4ms faster frame times.

It's g-sync compatible and 144hz non OC which means you could push it, haven't tried on mine yet

This is not a deal by any means, its been 899 across almost every site and for 100 bucks more you can get the refresh 2020 version for 999 and that comes out in less than a week . https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1559233-REG/lg_34gn850_b_34_21_9_ultrawide_qhd.html
Yeah I know it's not a deal but I saw a few people posting WTB's on ultrawides like this and I wanted to help out -- its sold out too everywhere but somehow I got my hands on one

This is not a deal by any means, its been 899 across almost every site and for 100 bucks more you can get the refresh 2020 version for 999 and that comes out in less than a week . https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1559233-REG/lg_34gn850_b_34_21_9_ultrawide_qhd.html

IF it's in stock, and you want it, it's a deal still. It's been hard to find from the get go below retail, up until LG itself slashed the price a few months ago. Making way for said new model I suppose, which will probably be a paper launch like the 34GK and not be available for a year after the first run of units sell out instantly. (at least that's how it felt w/ the 34GK950F/G)

Back