LG 32” GK650F 2560x1440 freesync 144hz monitor $225 free shipping!

Well Costco is being super annoying. They printed the label Wednesday morning and it still shows it has gotten in the hands of UPS yet. I was hoping to get it today for the weekend. Oh well.

Well you may get lucky I never got tracking it just said shipped and bam here the next day

Well you may get lucky I never got tracking it just said shipped and bam here the next day

Well I checked work and nothing showed and UPS came for the day. I am betting the printed the label and UPS doesnt have it. It also says group shipping so hopefully by next Friday depending on where its origin of shipping is.

Well Costco is being super annoying. They printed the label Wednesday morning and it still shows it has gotten in the hands of UPS yet. I was hoping to get it today for the weekend. Oh well.

At least you should actually get one...lol. Still no update on my order.

Still waiting on mine to ship as well, but at least the order is not cancelled, so there is hope still. Although, I do not see the monitor listed for sale on the site any more.

Placed an order on monday 11am PST and it still says order received status. Seems like costco is out of stock and drop shipping from another source which might explain the lack of shipping updates.

I got an update this morning and mine is now shoqing ahipped to arrive Tuesday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191207-125507~2.png
    Screenshot_20191207-125507~2.png
    428.3 KB · Views: 0
Still no status update on this...they still have a credit hold on my card so I dunno what is going on.

Never was able to get the 850f, went live at 12pm pst. Stayed up till 2am, then tried the rest of the day to buy one

Just placed an order for a 650f open box from OPs link

Still no status update on this...they still have a credit hold on my card so I dunno what is going on.

I got in touch over chat today, they said that they were backordered and was not sure when they would have them back in stock. I was given an option to cancel the order or wait. It is a X-mas gift for my son, so I can wait a bit longer. Hopefully they will get more stock.

I got in touch over chat today, they said that they were backordered and was not sure when they would have them back in stock. I was given an option to cancel the order or wait. It is a X-mas gift for my son, so I can wait a bit longer. Hopefully they will get more stock.

Hmm...I wonder if they ever will, given that they've removed the item from their site completely.

I guess if they gave you the option to wait, they think they might get more in?

Either way, I'll wait as well. Not in a rush, but I'd also prefer not to have my money held for weeks.

Hmm...I wonder if they ever will, given that they've removed the item from their site completely.

I guess if they gave you the option to wait, they think they might get more in?

Either way, I'll wait as well. Not in a rush, but I'd also prefer not to have my money held for weeks.

Back in the summer when I got one they put it in sale for $299 and it was removed from the site at that point too. It will come back, they still manufacture them so I would still hold out. It is a great monitor.

Just got an email from Costco:

Dear Jhatfie,

Thank you for your recent order with costco.com.

Due to the overwhelming response for this item, there has been a delay in fulfilling your order. Your order is now expected to ship the week of December 16th. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.

If you are willing to wait for this item, you do not need to do anything. However, if this delay is unacceptable, please respond to this email and we will attempt to cancel your order.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We do our best to fulfill orders without incident. if you should have additional questions and/or concerns, please contact Customer Service.

Sincerely,

Costco Member Service

No email yet here but wow, that's cool that they are still filling orders - hopefully I'll hear something from them soon.

Just got an email from Costco:
As long as your getting it! I’ve had a package I ordered November 23rd from Corsair that’s been delayed 3x that’s finally out for delivery today.... I demanded a refund for the shipping I paid for $15 but Corsair is in robot mode and says no heh

The best 850F finally arrived from Costco to my work. The box is huge. Now to get home and test this thing out. Does anyone have any good calibrations for the monitor?

Still zero communication from Costco on this. Might hit up chat support just to make sure my order is still in progress, even if I have to wait for backorder.

EDIT: LOL...I got on chat and the person just told me it was "out of stock" and there's "no tracking information". Well, no shit. Didn't give me any info whatsoever. I guess I'm still stuck waiting to see if anything ever happens.

Last edited:
Just got an email saying my order shipped! No tracking yet but, whoo hoo!

I wonder why I never got that email about backorders, or why it shipped so much sooner than the 16th.

Just got an email saying my order shipped! No tracking yet but, whoo hoo!

I wonder why I never got that email about backorders, or why it shipped so much sooner than the 16th.

Got my shipping notice as well! Looks like they are shipping it via the slow truck, expected delivery is the 20th. Works for me though, just pumped to be getting it.

Same here, the 20th. No biggie, hope it gets here on time, I have 5 days off after that.

Mine is still sitting in its box, taunting me.

I have been swamped at work, pulling 12 hour days. May not seem like a lot to some, but then you add on an hour of driving each way, and trying to get some time with my kids and all that equals it still sitting in its box.

After this week, I have the next two weeks off though, so it shall be soon...

I finally got this, about 3 weeks after I ordered it. So far so good, though turning on HDR in Windows makes it extremely bright and text and everything super blurry. Not sure what is going on there, but it looks awful.

Back