LG 32” GK650F 2560x1440 freesync 144hz monitor $225 free shipping!

That I definitely agree with. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal...I mean how many people are really in the market for a 32" monitor these days, especially with the use of tablets and laptops. On top of that, it is at a members warehouse. All of that should have meant that there was sufficient quantity/availability.

I thought I would be able to get up at my normal time for work (~6 AM) and snag one. Figured being Costco and being based out of the PNW, where I live, the sale should just be starting. Turns out it started around midnight or 2 AM or some shit and I never had a chance.

Seems pretty standard these days. Had happened to me on meant sites where something goes out of stock while it's in my cart making an order.

Tht opposite would be like a reserve system. No way they're going to let product held up sitting in someone's cart. Maybe a five minute rule would be cool.
Yeah...most that do the reservation (they realize you need time to input billing/shipping data) have a timer. Actually, just like when you buy tickets to an event. Adding them to your cart reserves them, and you have 8-12 minutes to complete the checkout process, or else it gets released.

For what you would be paying anyway, that ebay listing I posted would be just as good. They are down to 1 left.

I have a 650 so I don't really need it either way. If/when I decide I need Freesync2, then I'll look again. I was kicking around the costco price because I could probably sell my 650 for $200+shipping and then get the 850 for $290 shipped.

I thought I would be able to get up at my normal time for work (~6 AM) and snag one. Figured being Costco and being based out of the PNW, where I live, the sale should just be starting. Turns out it started around midnight or 2 AM or some shit and I never had a chance.
It wasn't live at 12am, EST (so 9pm, PST). I woke up at 6am EST, and it was already sold out then. I don't know for 100% when it went live.

I have a 650 so I don't really need it either way. If/when I decide I need Freesync2, then I'll look again. I was kicking around the costco price because I could probably sell my 650 for $200+shipping and then get the 850 for $290 shipped.
I have a 650 also. Dual 32" for the win!

Although now, I have no excuses to keep all of the 24" and my 27" monitors around...

It wasn't live at 12am, EST (so 9pm, PST). I woke up at 6am EST, and it was already sold out then. I don't know for 100% when it went live.

I was checking until around 11:30-ish PST, and it wasn't live yet. So it went live sometime in the wee hours for me. On a work day, so staying up mega late wasn't happening.

I randomly refreshed through the day and Costco must have had a moment of stock and my LG 32GK850F-B order went through, $274.99 with tax.

Update: Credit Card payment went through

Last edited:
I've been refreshing most of the day, nothing. :(

EDIT: So yeah, their order process is pretty messed up. If you view the page before you log in with an account, it shows able to add to cart. You can add it to cart, then go through the payment process, but when you get to the end it just tells you it can't be ordered due to stock. :rolleyes:

EDIT2: I tried a few more times and it says the order went through? I highly suspect these are going to get cancelled, though. Their system doesn't track stock properly it seems.

Last edited:
I've been refreshing most of the day, nothing. :(

EDIT: So yeah, their order process is pretty messed up. If you view the page before you log in with an account, it shows able to add to cart. You can add it to cart, then go through the payment process, but when you get to the end it just tells you it can't be ordered due to stock. :rolleyes:

EDIT2: I tried a few more times and it says the order went through? I highly suspect these are going to get cancelled, though. Their system doesn't track stock properly it seems.

Did you get a confirmation email from them? I did when I finally go through this morning.

Did you get a confirmation email from them? I did when I finally go through this morning.

I did, yes. I can't imagine it actually working, though. It's never shown in-stock for me at all the entire day.

The problem is their system will allow you to add the item to the cart when you're not logged in as a member, and then it sits in your cart and allows you to move on with the order. I'm not sure why sometimes it will fail at the last confirmation, and sometimes not.

Let's just say I'll be really pleasantly surprised if I end up getting it, but I'm anticipating that cancellation email.

Holy crap that shipping was fast! Mine was just delivered to me at my work.

Mine says arriving today but the tracking # says it hasn't shipped yet just label created.

The UPS lady also delivered someone else's monitor to my work. She didn't even look at the shipping label...just grabbed the box because it was identical to mine.

It most definitely shows out of stock, but with it in my cart it WILL let me order it.

Wonder if I should try.

It most definitely shows out of stock, but with it in my cart it WILL let me order it.

Wonder if I should try.

You could...for me I was able to get to the Place Order button at the end of the process and then it failed to order due to stock. But after I tried a few times, it finally went through. So no clue if we will even get the monitor or not.

Yeah mine still says that as well
Got tracking info last night....but its not in UPS hands yet, so no ETA. Just label created I guess. That's a good sign usually.

Edit update: its out in UPS's hands, scheduled to show up tomorrow...1 day delivery, I'll believe it when I see it.

Last edited:
Yea gaming is buttery smooth on my 650f
“ not a lot of difference between 650f and 850f “ so the 850f must be awesome...

I did upgrade from a 1080 to a 2070 super to stay above 50fps in any game on Ultra.
But i wish regular free sync had a wider range 120-144fps kinda stinks... so you have to use extended free sync which is 48-144 fps...
But I’ve heard some negatives about extended free sync... but no hard proof yet.

So I’m new to the freesync on Nvidia trying for first time so what would be the best settings for this monitor? I have it 144 @ native res and 1 ms moition blur on no hdr

Well, 1 day shipping happened. Arrived today. Now to scour those reddit posts to get freesync working on my nvidia driven rig )

From what I've read, just enable GSync as normal and enable the ultra-low latency feature on the monitor.

Well, 1 day shipping happened. Arrived today. Now to scour those reddit posts to get freesync working on my nvidia driven rig )

It's super easy. Make sure to turn Freesync on in the monitor's OSD since it ships off by default, the option is under the "Game Adjust" section of the Settings menu. Then go into the Nvidia Control Panel, go to "Set Up G-Sync", click the "Enable G-Sync, G-Sync Compatible" tick box, select either option, if you have multiple monitors make sure the 650F is selected, then click "Enable setting for the selected display model", it will warn you that the monitor isn't rated "G-Sync Compatible", get past that, then select apply and you're done.

It needs a color profile and some calibration but out of the box beats my agon 34’s color hands down

You can use the 850f settings on monitor info as a calibration base starting point

Back