LG 32” GK650F 2560x1440 freesync 144hz monitor $225 free shipping!

78B665B1-37D4-4C2D-8A6F-0E554DECCA07.png
I snagged one.

The LG 32" GK850F will be $249 on BlackFriday at Costco. As long as you are a member you can order from their website that day.

I’m not, nearest one is 3 hrs away.

Makes sense. I got the 850 due to it dropping out of nowhere but would have bought the 650 no questions asked for $226. I have gotten well worth that much out of it.

Makes sense. I got the 850 due to it dropping out of nowhere but would have bought the 650 no questions asked for $226. I have gotten well worth that much out of it.
650f and 850f are close enough that it’s hard to tell a difference with the naked eye.

Now that I got a monitor, it’s time to upgrade my Gtx 1080,
But since the RTX 3xxx are only 2-4 months out, and saying they will be lower priced and faster then rtx 2xxx think I’ll wait till those to drop... cause ppl are asking near what they cost New on RTX 2xxx cards..

650f and 850f are close enough that it’s hard to tell a difference with the naked eye.

What is the difference? Freesync 2 and HDR? (and $150 more).

I almost pulled the trigger on an AOpen 32H yesterday on eBay for $237 shipped. Kind of wondering if Freesync 2 is worth the difference (probably not).

What is the difference? Freesync 2 and HDR? (and $150 more).

I almost pulled the trigger on an AOpen 32H yesterday on eBay for $237 shipped. Kind of wondering if Freesync 2 is worth the difference (probably not).

freesync 2 supports HDR, low latency, and low framerate compensation.. basically those 3 feature requirements are the difference between freesync and freesync 2. whether it's worth it depends on the person buying/using it.

The LG 32" GK850F will be $249 on BlackFriday at Costco. As long as you are a member you can order from their website that day.
Glad to know this. I already have a 650...maybe time to add a 2nd 32"

Nice price. I got one of these from the same company last year through eBay new for $299. It's been a solid monitor. Pretty happy with it for the price.

I just clicked the link again and there was 1 left in stock so I bought it. They seem to come and go.

I just clicked the link again and there was 1 left in stock so I bought it. They seem to come and go.
Yeah they come and go, I kept the page up and refreshed every few hrs for 3 days till it popped up

If you lower the screen all the way to the bottom as far as it will go, how many inches is it from the table to the top edge of screen?
From table to very top? I’ll measure in about half an hour for ya

The LG 32"/144hz, Freesync, 1440 monitor for $250 from Costco is going to be a VA, just something to keep in mind.

The LG 27"/144hz, G Sync, 1080 monitor for $180 from Costco is an IPS.

I have the freesync version so maybe I'll grab that to replace it as my primary

Just got mine today. Big upgrade from the 27" also. I probably should have waited for a Freesync 2 version, but for the price, it's a great monitor.

I have had my BENQ for years which is a 24 inch 144hz display. I am going to get the GK850F at Costco for 250 in black friday to replace it.

The LG 32"/144hz, Freesync, 1440 monitor for $250 from Costco is going to be a VA, just something to keep in mind.

The LG 27"/144hz, G Sync, 1080 monitor for $180 from Costco is an IPS.

True,but its a damned great VA Panel.

Do you have a link or picture or anything? The only 32" LG monitor I see is model 32MA70HY-P

If any of you have never gamed on a large screen ( 32:" or above ) or used a high refresh rate .... you're going to be in heaven. I highly recommend spending the money for this 32" 144hz monitor.

Trust me when I tell you, 32" is really not that big ... so don't think this will be too much, it's not. Once you go big, you never go back.

Also, remember, nVidia just recently released their Gsync drivers for HDMI, and it also works on Display port. This monitor should be compatible, so you're going to see smooth game play from 40hz to 144hz. Not sure about that first number but within that range.

This means that if any of you have a lower end video card, say a 1060 or any of AMD's video cards, you're not going to see tearing or dropped frames.

This price is kind of unheard of for a 32" and 144hz, isn't it?

Back