Lexmark C534n Color Laser ~$200 AR + Free CPU + FS

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...6375&CMP=EMC-IGNEFL060707&ATT=N82E16828106375

OK, so this printer is ~610.00. If you get the NewEgg newsletter, you can apply a 10% off coupon bringing it down to ~$550. Then, there is a $350 rebate from Lexmark bringing the eventual cost down to ~$200.

Plus, there is free shipping.
Plus, there are a number of combo deals you can do with this item. I think the best of which is a free AMD X2 3600+ 65nm CPU.

I've looked around and the printer gets decent reviews (as you'd expect lasers aren't as good as inkjets for photos). The main issue is that some people are complaining that Lexmark isn't honoring the rebates which would make this a relatively unhot deal.

I took the chance because I need something nice to print out my thesis. I'll eventually post back with what happens with my rebate.

Damn, on the fence, that's a pretty good deal, but a huge risk on the rebate...

I don't like dealing with rebates of this magnitude. That's why I got the small Samsung laser color for $225 at staples. I think that the price went down even further and it's about $200 now. The consumables are not too bad either - $40 per toner.

Back