Level up quick in CoD4

Killa|3yte

2[H]4U
Hey guys, I just finished setting up a server for the express purpose of leveling up quickly :cool:

208.167.251.85:28960

Considering I just got the game yesterday and played no SP and reached 2nd LT in one night tells me that I don't need a stat padding server.

and your server levels quick compared to other servers how?
Probably running HQ/TDM/DM on Shipment with a ton of people.

Very small map, lots of players, points for each kill etc. Average life span is 3 seconds or so. This is all conjecture as I haven't visited the server.

OOOO, I love hardcore TDM!!!!!

Regular TDM is kind of lame, takes two sniper shots to kill one guy, WTF!?!?!
Even with the .50 Cal, might as well just use the SVD or M-22.

Probably running HQ/TDM/DM on Shipment with a ton of people.

Very small map, lots of players, points for each kill etc. Average life span is 3 seconds or so. This is all conjecture as I haven't visited the server.

yup

Yeah I think this is the last thing COD4 needs. It's easy enough to level up as it is, let alone going into a server specifically for leveling up.

Im kinda upset about being able to level up so quickly. In BF2142 very few people reached the top rank. It took alot of time. This game, 2 days after its launch people were 55. It took me a week to do it without stat padding.

Im kinda upset about being able to level up so quickly. In BF2142 very few people reached the top rank. It took alot of time. This game, 2 days after its launch people were 55. It took me a week to do it without stat padding.

Took me five minutes.

How'd you manage that? :eek:

Paid Koreans to farm gold.

Anytime someone is above anyone else in an MMO game and they're feeling the blues because they suck they always remember all Koreans do (in video games) is farm gold.

if leveling doesnt give you like access to differant weapons or ability to do things that others can't then who cares what your level is .. just a measure to show those who has no life :)

I don't know if the server I got this in was yours or not but it was a 24/7 shipment one.

As posted in other thread, heres mine.

shot0001hk1.jpg

EDit: It is! :)

if leveling doesnt give you like access to differant weapons or ability to do things that others can't then who cares what your level is .. just a measure to show those who has no life :)

In CoD4 you gain access to new weapons and perks as you level...

Edit: LOL at posting your score on this server as if it means something. All it shows is that you were consistently able to get a good spot to spawn camp with one of the machine guns.

Hehe, it was fun though. Theres no way to get that score unless u spawn camp, I think I have perfected it. Everyone is spawn killing each other so its fun.

I think there is a way to simply copy someone elses stats over to yours. I dunno the process but apparently its a known fix because of the stats loss people are experiencing. If my stats ever reset I'll be going that route.

Edit: LOL at posting your score on this server as if it means something. All it shows is that you were consistently able to get a good spot to spawn camp with one of the machine guns.

What is the point of playing? Just curious. I don't play MP but it seems like all games are full of people either cheating or grinding levels/gear, or just trying to kill their own teammates. Where's the fun? :confused:

Back