Let's see your mug...

hahahah

she'll be 24 on the 28
and I'll be 29 on the 28th..

wait what! yes same birthday

Hmm..., OK, yeah, I can dig the birthday coincidence deal, but looking at her next to you, I figure you're gonna' make a "plastic surgeon" a millionaire tryin' to look as good as her. (only in jest) :p

this might be Xilikon:

000172.jpg

And this Tigerbiten:
000548.jpg

this thread obviously needed a bump :D

Hey leSLIe lady, were you been :confused:, I hope everything is "good" with you :D

I've missed your witty and sometimes sarcastic, but always funny posts and graphics. ;)

OBTW: You gots to get out front and lead the whole [H]orde female contingent (I think we only have 2 lady members). :p

Foldin' and WCG'n for the CURE

Hey leSLIe lady, were you been :confused:, I hope everything is "good" with you :D

I've missed your witty and sometimes sarcastic, but always funny posts and graphics. ;)

OBTW: You gots to get out front and lead the whole [H]orde female contingent (I think we only have 2 lady members). :p

Foldin' and WCG'n for the CURE

hehehe, thanx
well i´m trying to install the "new" smp client in XP with no luck, i guess i´ll install it on Vista ;) hopefully everything online for the weekend

and start posting some pics!! this is a pic thread after all :p

Too many people like me posted one and scared all the normal looking people away. Sorry. :D

nah!!
you didn't scare the normal looking people!!! Crazy Larry did!!!... NO!!! just joking!!! LOL !!! :D

I'm in Boulder CO. I've got some good pics. I'll post a few when I have something more than my smartphone.

Too many people like me posted one and scared all the normal looking people away. Sorry. :D

This is [H]ardfolding, normal is not allowed. Truth is I don't think we have ever had a normal member in here, they just wouldn't fit in;)

Since no pictures have been posted in a while, I'll ante up. This is me with the kid at Amicalola Falls, Ga.

mekid.jpg

Okey, now it´s my turn, hehehe

IMG_0472.jpg

this is a photo taken in Val Rosandra near Trieste, Italy ;)

nice! keep the pictures coming!! ya all!! ;)

Okey, now it´s my turn, hehehe

IMG_0472.jpg

this is a photo taken in Val Rosandra near Trieste, Italy ;)

Welcome back leSLIe! Glad to see you're still around...

That looks like an AWESOME hike. When I saw that pic, the first thing that came to my mind was "is she heading into the cave to explore... OR is she backing out carefully to keep from waking up what's in there.." So which was it? ;)

Welcome back leSLIe! Glad to see you're still around...

That looks like an AWESOME hike. When I saw that pic, the first thing that came to my mind was "is she heading into the cave to explore... OR is she backing out carefully to keep from waking up what's in there.." So which was it? ;)

hahaha, i was going inside the cave!!! cool stuff! :p

hahaha, i was going inside the cave!!! cool stuff! :p

Nice!! Looks like a great time. If I only have 2-3 more frosty beverages and don't forget to pack the camera, I'll snap a pic or two of an 8AM frosty motorcycle ride tomorrow morning that should start out at about 48 degrees.... should make a nice contrast to that.. hahaha.

Well, I snapped this horrible pic to scare someone and he threatened to post it so I figured I'd beat him to the punch. :p

photo0001auf6.jpg

Me in my 10 gallon hat. Or for those that go by metric, my 38 liter hat (I think that's the right conversion). :p:D

Here is the wife and me at a great little place called BJ's on Pearl St. in Boulder CO.

wifeandme.jpg

Here is the wife and me at a great little place called BJ's on Pearl St. in Boulder CO.

<snip>

blingbling.jpg

say that´s a nice ring :)

hmm... just imagine all the folding PCs that you can buy if u sell that ring :eek: :D
I reckon she wouldn´t mind... ;)

blingbling.jpg

say that´s a nice ring :)

hmm... just imagine all the folding PCs that you can buy if u sell that ring :eek: :D
I reckon she wouldn´t mind... ;)

She laughed when she read your post...... and then I was made to understand that will not be happening.

This is a better pic of it.

ring.jpg

Oh!! how nice!!! :)

Ohhh don't get all mushy.... that 2nd pic is over 2 years old.

We are planning on a third ring (first was engagement-big stone, then the wedding band-ring with bunch of little ones) It will be just like the 2nd but it will go on the other side. I'm thinking 5 year anniversary.

We are planning on a third ring (first was engagement-big stone, then the wedding band-ring with bunch of little ones) It will be just like the 2nd but it will go on the other side. I'm thinking 5 year anniversary.

Great tactic.. umm...ahh.. idea. Nice little present for her.... more D for you. I like it! ;)

n511126743_1280721_2378.jpg
Me hanging out with Scooby at Canada's Wonderland

Yeah, I'm a tank-built dude :cool:

And for the hell of it, my dog Angus

n511126743_939480_8101.jpg

Back