Lets See them XPC's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
Just wanted to see what every one has done with there shuttle's or other xpc's,I have a FB75G2 that im building with water and sata but no pics of it just yet,ill post mine later,for now lets see what the forum has to offer as far as shuttle mods\trix have to go. :cool:

CRAP! i put green uv sheath on my wires to! :( but mines on water and i might pelt the cpu(i have a 226w pelt laying in my pc bag) :D but i dont wana get to nutz with it,just enuff to get some "WOW COOL's!" with and to play Doom 3\cs\hl2(when it gets here! :eek: . Keep the pics comming guys.

Specs so far. 9600XT BBATI Vid card (128mb) 512 mb no name 2700 (getting a gig of GeIL Golden Dragon 3500 soon!. 80gig hitachi sata hdd (7200 rpm) Swiftech billet alum water block with copper base,Tt Aqua II pump. Lite ON 53x cd rom (black) and thats it so far. looking to find a used Tt aqua II copper rad for it. and the chip under it all will be a INTEL 3.0c @ stock speed.

BitchBreaker said:
CRAP! i put green uv sheath on my wires to! :( but mines on water and i might pelt the cpu(i have a 226w pelt laying in my pc bag) :D but i dont wana get to nutz with it,just enuff to get some "WOW COOL's!" with and to play Doom 3\cs\hl2(when it gets here! :eek: . Keep the pics comming guys.

Specs so far. 9600XT BBATI Vid card (128mb) 512 mb no name 2700 (getting a gig of GeIL Golden Dragon 3500 soon!. 80gig hitachi sata hdd (7200 rpm) Swiftech billet alum water block with copper base,Tt Aqua II pump. Lite ON 53x cd rom (black) and thats it so far. looking to find a used Tt aqua II copper rad for it. and the chip under it all will be a INTEL 3.0c @ stock speed.

Are you seriously thinking about sticking a 226W TEC on you CPU ? No offence, but how on earth are you going to dissapate all that heat? I don´t know if you´ve worked with TEC / PELT before, I have and I would never install a Pelt in such a small system with out any real way of getting rid of all that heat that the Pelt generates.
Especially based on a Tt Aqua set, with a tiny rad and pretty insuficiant pump..

Yes i have worked with them and no im not going to put it in there,after taking the heat readings off of the system the cpu and gpu will be just enuff for the rad to cool.I thought about putting a aqua III on top of the case but it wont be the same..so im gona go water with my big ass swiftech block and little Tt slim fit gpu block.My 9600XT wont be to much to cool and the 3.0c will be plenty fast to play my games.

UPDATE!:::::::: Sending the psu off monday to get chrome plated and working up a new paint mix for the case,looking for 3 windows for it and windowing my Lite ON cd rom.Tested water setup and it flowed just fine,had a issue with the hose kinking,put some spring in the line and its ok now but im not to happy with the extra drag.

Hmmm i guess there is only me and Daniel Andrew Lowe that have these? Come on guys,i really want to see what every one has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back