Let's just make it simple ... WallpaperMania!

The Broodwich!

Awesssssssssome! I'm gonna that to mine..

finalbgsmall6kq.jpg

1920 X 1200 available if anyone wants it =P

Rune75 said:
This thread has never been 56K friendly... Im on a 8/1Mb line so post all the wallpaper ya can (and if its a desktop screenshot, we'll kill you to death ;) )

and sorry I have been hella busy. Another 10 by monday, promise.
I know its never been 56k friendly, I have 4mb/512k and it loads fine, its just that some of the pictures are so huge, it warps the layout and is a pain to scroll by, thats all I'm saying

!!wowzors!!

Rune comes through again! heh

*right click* / Save As

ok got 'em all

Rune75 said:
OK YOU WERE WARNED

and now so are you :p

the last two where alas deleted
line has to be draw somewhere, full frontal nudity is where

Ice Czar said:
ah, good to know....

I was kinda wondering what the policy was on that.....anyways.....

GTBTD (got them before the delete) :D

Ice Czar said:
and now so are you :p

the last two where alas deleted
Ok, thats good to know, IC... thanx, I think. (Bet that didnt stop ya from doin a Rclick/save on each of them before ya axed them ;) )

Anyways, hope ya guys like the ones that are left :D

Wesley1357 said:
it's a paid site!! i am a customer.
ugh... With pix like that, I'm glad Im not payin them. Hey, wait... that was already in my collection for some reason.

I guess in my haste, I forgot to post a couple other well deserving wallpapers. Here ya go

That's in the Free Galleries section, so its fair gain. I used to browse that sight, and it sucks now that you have to pay for it...

distortedmind ~ Kewl grrrl pix... Keep posting man =)

Skinlab ~ Check yer inbox

TheJackal ~ and others ~ Glad ya like them... If ya use DC++ PM me and you can get about a GB of wallpapers for yourself.

I'll post more when I have the time

Just took a wallpaper I found and added the lyrics from Imagine by A Perfect Circle.

stryder2720 said:
ttp://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4706/lostinreflection1600copy5ts.th.jpg

Just took a wallpaper I found and added the lyrics from Imagine by A Perfect Circle.

Hey thats awesome...
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1028178814&postcount=396

Oh, wait, it was already posted.

http://rune75.home.comcast.net/Wallpapers/Lost_In_Reflection_1600.jpg

EDIT: The lyrics are a nice touch tho
EDIT AGAIN: I think they are still around... I see a music video was released by them named Passive in 2005...

Rune75 said:
stryder2720 ttp://img382.imageshack.us/img382/4706/lostinreflection1600copy5ts.th.jpg Just took a wallpaper I found and added the lyrics from Imagine by A Perfect Circle.[/QUOTE said:
Hey thats awesome...
http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1028178814&postcount=396

Oh, wait, it was already posted.

http://rune75.home.comcast.net/Wallpapers/Lost_In_Reflection_1600.jpg

EDIT: The lyrics are a nice touch tho
EDIT AGAIN: I think they are still around... I see a music video was released by them named Passive in 2005...

See, I'm making sport of them.

That guy's first try at a band was pretty bad, and a perfect circle isn't any better.

stryder2720 said:
No clue :confused:
I just liked the lyrics.
They're not just from APC :)
John Lennon/The Beatles did the song originally, APC just covered it

To bad some of them are not made for 1280x1024... :/ I could mod them but I would prolly ruin them ^^, since no one has given me any comments on my own wallpapers I guess they aren't that good :p

OK! Nature and stuff first then girls gerls grrrls!

Hope theres something for everyone cause Im takin a break. Now its you guys turn to post a bunch! :D

distortedmind ~~ Thanx man... I snagged them. mucho appreciated =)

Here's my contribution.

These are just a few of the ones I've had.

This one was current up till about 15 minutes ago:
Boba3.jpg

Chainsaw_Demon.sized.jpg

Fett_2.sized.jpg

Yummy.sized.jpg

Mitsu_747_Mate.sized.jpg
This one I made about a year and a half ago while living in Colorado.

What I want to know is how you guys are able to change your task bars and icons to different colors and styles, personally, I hate the Windows one.

Moose777 said:
What I want to know is how you guys are able to change your task bars and icons to different colors and styles, personally, I hate the Windows one.

No. Jesus Lord God no.

We don't need any more excuses for people to post their "1337" desktop caps with all their cool konfabulator dealies and their apple-themed skin that really "takes M$ down a peg, ya' know?" all their friends think are awesome.

This is a WALLPAPER thread. This is not a DESKTOP thread.

Moose777 said:
I swear to your god that if you start posting desktops/screencaps in here trying to figure out konfabulator or RKLauncher and ruin what me and a few others worked hard to change, Ima going to Colo and kill you to death. Have a nice day :)

( go here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=753262 )

BTW, the Boba and Tara pictures are kinda kewl. Do you have those in wallpaper size? (See, when you click on my pics above, they get BIG whereas yours do not...)

officespace4wm5lo.jpg

The original line is "Looks like someone has the case of the mondays!"

Back