Let's just make it simple ... WallpaperMania!

Picture of me I chopped as wallpaper:

dan%20silhouette-blu.jpg

lesman said:
check out what I made! pretty funny!

http://slackerserver.com/uploaded/wfuo.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

Hey, that is pretty funny.

What's even funnier is that to date, there are about seven decent games available on the mac.

Ok, find another thread nazi to tell the desktop posers to post in the desktop thread and to stop quoting images.

And why are Mac wallpapers always so damn bright. Hurts muh eyes. mooooooon, you made that? Pretty decent man

The King of Pants said:
I'll be your thread nazi, came looking for some new wallpaper and I find? 17 pages of screen shots. Yay. :rolleyes:
You want some wallpaper? Head to http://www.deviantart.com.........you'll be happy ya did! ;)

deviant has some kewl stuff... after you go through the other 9,000 other people who create shit

looky2tx.jpg

want it.

Kinda "meh" seeing it big actually, i'd been working on it in "scale to fit" mode

Cayenne Turbo, 1600x1200
How they pack all this into 326 KB is beyond me.

I like it how only Porsche has 1600x1200 wallies (that I can find) :/

Obi_Kwiet said:
What sort of filthy rich person takes a Porche into the mountains?

The one who can afford to buy a new one right after that one gets dirty. ;)

Either that, or said rich person carries it up to the mountain top via their private jet. :p

Thanx! its an alternate english alphabet my friend made and i turned into a pc font. I wonder if anyone could guess what the two words are in english.

tekk2k said:
Thanx! its an alternate english alphabet my friend made and i turned into a pc font. I wonder if anyone could guess what the two words are in english.

No...not at all...you completely missed the point.

This is a thread for WALLPAPERS.

This is not a thread for DESKTOPS.

You both need to stop this childish crap right now. This isn't the place for arguments and/or making fun of peoples walls or desktops. People probably aren't going to stop posting their desktops, so just quit while you're ahead, this thread will get locked faster due to your pissing contest rather than from people posting desktops. A wallpaper is what you put on your desktop, therefore a lot of people will simply post their desktops, so deal with it and stop with the flames before you both do more harm than good.

that smallville wallpaper is the first time that i see Kristen Kreuk and think that she is tasty.

Back