Let's just make it simple ... WallpaperMania!

resized and over compressed for the modamned, click the link for full size

vg_81_0079_1280x1024.jpg

1280x1024
vg_81_0064_1280x1024.jpg

1280x1024
vg_81_0098_1280x1024.jpg

1280x1024
vg_81_0059_1280x1024.jpg

1280x1024

Mine:

windowsdesktopmacifiedbbl4.jpg

Windows themed with:
Dock is Aqua Dock
Theme is Tiger V2 by kol
Desktop is Top Secret by Psychopulse on DA

couple of 3840x1200 wallpapers for anyone running dual 24" lcd like me :)

Technically they're nude but they're not showing anything, so I think i can post these here. We're all adults, right?

this is a photo of Prague that I found on www.sxc.hu. It's a free HQ photobank website, chockful of awesome pictures.

These two pics I found in the "Show us your LCD setup" thread and I made them into wallpapers

to bad that there are stuff missing in the middle of all the pictures.... I would've loved to have them complete.

yeah they're chopped in half because my monitors have a bezel. so i removed the middle part of each picture to compensate for it. if you have two 24" lcds placed side-by-side, the wallpaper would be seamless.

i would post the originals but i have like hundreds of them ;)

The pics are also chopped in half distorting the images.

yeah they're chopped in half because my monitors have a bezel. so i removed the middle part of each picture to compensate for it. if you have two 24" lcds placed side-by-side, the wallpaper would be seamless.

i would post the originals but i have like hundreds of them ;)

The bezel depends on what kind of monitor you have, and what model. So it would be better if you could post the originals of those pictures...

Thanks!

Here's one that I scanned from a comic book if you're into that sort of thing (I am). I tweaked it a bit and added the full artist and copyright info.
If you like it or use it, can you please let me know so that I can have the satisfaction of knowing that my scanning and photoshopping is not in vain! :D

Click on the image for the full size 1680x1050 version:

Here's one that I scanned from a comic book if you're into that sort of thing (I am). I tweaked it a bit and added the full artist and copyright info.
If you like it or use it, can you please let me know so that I can have the satisfaction of knowing that my scanning and photoshopping is not in vain! :D

Click on the image for the full size 1680x1050 version:

Image saved......it will make the desktop rotation in the near future. Nice job.

PICT0010.jpg

One of my tarantulas, his shadow cast on my door while climbing on the wall of his glass tank. 1600x1200 4:3

a desktop capture does not a wallpaper make.....who wants to see someone eleses icons.

I like mines nice and simple, with a touch of rich class...:D

Ahh...the Rolls Royce Phantom...ain't she a beaut?

ps3guru03hardforumwallpze1.jpg

I cant believe all the awsome Red X's you all have created.....
Seriously, the first page theres only one link thats not 404, and nothing else but red x's! One of the mods need to go thru and do a little house cleaning please.

Took a pic of the backside of the security badge from one of my jobs. It's a HID Proximity badge, FIPS 201 access control (FASC-N 200bit). I used one of my LED flashlights to bring out the texture and relief in the plastic logo, then applied a vivid light blue overlay. Picture was taken with my shitty point and shoot Canon SD600.

th_HIDProximity.jpg

1920x1080:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/wiretap25/Wallpapers/HIDProximity.jpg

Original Image (resized down to fit on photobucket):
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a1/wiretap25/Wallpapers/IMG_0551.jpg

Back