Less hot deals these days or just less people posting?

Whipsmack

Gawd
I used to check this out and find all sorts of deals, now the forum is slow and nothing interesting to buy lol. With economy the way it is, wouldn't there be more hot deals to get people to start shopping again?

/shrug

I have had some great deals lately. Personally I have just found that slickdeals.net is much more up to date and has more deal postings so I generally go there versus the hot deals section. Seems like the hotdeals section is more of an afterthought place for most people.

All of the "hot deals" lately are just the same person reposting stuff I've already seen on slickdeals

All of the "hot deals" lately are just the same person reposting stuff I've already seen on slickdeals

+

The deals posted on slickdeals are actually currently being offered. People around here lately are posting them hours after they have already expired. It's happened 3 times this week alone.

Last week sucked in terms of reliability. We replaced both our database servers. Hopefully we have found our way though most of that.

I haven't been posting hot deals because I was away on vacation, then I was sick.

Yeah, I'm a Slick Deal fanatic also. I like the Major AND Minor deals, only the Major deals seem
to get posted here.

Back