LEPA Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
NA
The LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PSU
Why: Good review on [H], it's modular, and affordable.

(NA) In building my first system, the LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PSU would allow for future expansion.

Personally I would own the LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PSU simply because I want to future proof for a while in building my upgraded system for star citizen in the US.

Last edited:
The LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PSU, mainly because I am trying to upgrade a POS that is woefully underpowered.

NA here

The 1600W PSU would be a welcome replacement for my well used cooler master PSU

NA: would love the psu because of the gold rating and huge capacity, the fans would be great for filling out a couple of slots in a spare pc for quietness :).

NA

Lepa G1600 - Based on aesthetics alone the color would go great with a Cerberus themed system.

NA

The Lepa 1600W power supply looks really good to me, I have a 1000W which sounds great until you realize I want to watercool triple-Crossfire...

The Laptop pad would be great for me...it would help keep my Asus Rtn66u router cooler..without having to mod it.damn thing gets so hot..I know this is normal..but it seems to run better when cooler somehow.

Dont own a LEPA product, but wouldn't hurt to try it out and see if its better than what I got.
NA

NA

I would own a high-wattage LEPA PSU to run all my hard drives and cases fans. I would own LEPA case fans because when you have as many case fans as I do I want to be able to hear my computer, not over-whelming fan noise. I would own a LEPA CPU cooler because the heat sink is large enough to do the job but not too big so as to prevent me from fitting in all my memory modules.

I would love to own the LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PSU to see if it alone will pop the breaker in the living room. NA

Any product would be fine. It would give me the opportunity to test another brand I have never used to open future choices in purchasing options.

EU

I already own a LEPA MaxGold G1000 but still the LEPA G1600-MA 1600W would be a nice upgrade. As my second R9 290X arrives tomorrow I might need the extra power.

I'm in NA and I'd love a nice big power supply as the basis of a high end build.

NA

I'd own that heatsink, it's got a nice look to it. Looks surprisingly better than the Xigmatek Dark Knight

I could use the CPU cooler or case fans. Just built a new box but running stock cooling for the moment.

NA

NA location

I could definately use the PSU, my current one is barely hanging on.

NA
I could really use a 1600w PSU to get my gaming rig running again, my puny 600w PSU decided to burn up on me and now I'm typing this from a small tablet.

I'd like to have the PSU and possibly move to aircooling so the CPU coolers look interesting.

NA

I could use a big ol' power supply for a new build I'm thinking about putting together... although my wife would say I'm not thinking about a new build at all.

LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PS

I would own this because it's almost double the output of my 850W power suppy.

My current power supply is an 80 silver whereas this one is 80 gold, however if my power usage stays the same then so would the efficiency... 50% load on my 850 versus ~26% on a 1600. Something to consider..

NA

Last edited:
North America

I would love the PSU. I currently run a 500W LEPA in my WHS2011 Server and I want to greatly expand my storage capacity.

I would love to own those fans, they look great, have great airflow and have LED's. NA

EU

I´d like to try the LEPA LV12 Black CPU Cooler + 2 x LEPA BOL.QUIET PWM Fans.
Nice giveaway, thanks!

NA

The power supply would be my pick so I could power a dual xeon mobo with goobers of ram and sli.

Considering I power a 3930k oc'ed with a lot of voltage, a 50w pump, 24 fans and an R8 290 on my system, I think the Lepa 1600w is in order. Plus I NEED me some modular goodness! :)

NA

I would love to get my hands on the LEPA G1600-MA 1600W 80plus Gold PSU for quad SLI power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back