LEPA Launches NEOllusion, The World's Leading RGB CPU Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
LEPA presented the working prototype of NEOllusion at Computex 2016; this unique RGB cooler instantly became a fascinating eye-catcher for its vivid luminance and impeccable RGB lighting effects. After 6 months of product improvement, LEPA now announces the launch of NEOllusion, the world’s 1st* remote controlled RGB air cooler. Unlike most of the peers using LED fans to light up coolers, NEOllusion is designed with LED lighting strips on both sides of the heatsink to create one-of-a-kind illumination effects. On top of that, NEOllusion features a remote control, which allows users to control and adjust the color, brightness and lighting modes. The remote control (effective range up to 3 meters) is included and the operation is very simple and intuitive. No app or software is required; therefore no need to bother with complicated documentation and cumbersome installation any more.

I put some Lepa fans on my old radiator as the ones i had were 10 years old and getting a bit noisy. 2/3 failed in 2 months. They may be pretty, but I really don't trust their fans at all.

All I want, is a HD/FAN that changes from blue to red, depending on how hot it is. ;)

Back