Lenovo To Unveil ThinkPad Gaming Machine With New Cooling Technology

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Lenovo is planning a new ThinkPad for both gaming and work purposes. Users will reportedly be able to switch between a high-performance mode and a more efficient, quieter one with a key combination. It also includes a new “gas cooling heat dissipation system,” though details on that are scarce at this time.

It has not been stated what sort of hardware is going to be powering up the gaming machine, but it does say that Lenovo ThinkPad is going to be equipped with a very unique gas cooling heat dissipation system. We will have to witness this in person in order to see how effective it truly is, but it does share info that it will aid to keep the temperatures low to a certain extent. Additionally, the fans incorporated inside the laptop will feature 62 blades, which when rotating, will be able to draw in more air thanks to a larger number of blades, thus increasing air flow to the cooling chamber and keeping temperatures low.

Take my money already.

A gaming laptop with a trackpoint.

My aging T420 has been through egpu and settled on home streaming, because what I really want doesn't exist. 2016 Razer Blade comes really close, except the whole trackpoint requirement I have.

What's the betting that's the single feature Lenovo think unnecessaryof a Thinkpad?

Back