Lenovo Multimedia Remote w/ Keyboard $29.99

Tempting... right now I use a big windows media center keyboard which is a pain to use and I have no where to put it.

I've been wanting something small/simple like the Dinovo mini but that's like $100 +

Might give this a shot...

ordered, thanks! the promo codes in the past seem to expire before I have gotten a chance to use, but this one finally worked.

Thanks a bunch. I saw these on dealextreme a couple weeks ago and was really interested in it.

i know im going to need this eventually. just dont know if i should jump now. code expires today, too. gah.

Awesome! Ordered one for my HTPC.

I'm using a Gyration Air Mouse GO with wireless keyboard right now which i really like, but may as well try this out for that price.

Thanks

I have one of these. Its pretty nice but the keys are NOT backlit. Also its wireless USB (RF) not bluetooth.

Thanks for the deal, was either going to get this or the mini dinovo, but for this being 1/3 less than the dinovo, I just had to jump on this deal. Thanks.

I have this and like it a lot. However, I would have liked the rollerball to be a button so I don't have to move my thumb to click.

Yes! Finally! I've been dealing with a super shitty wireless keyboard with a joystick which has half of its keys non operational... this is going to make my HTPC so much better... thank you!!!

Pulled the trigger on one of those yesterday too. Should be a nice keyboard for the living room computer.

I have one and it works great for the HTPC. with the HTPC in my TV stand it still gets good reception plugged into the back, using it from 12-15 feet away.

any ideas about compatiility with linux, x360 or ps3?

it's 2.4ghz, but is it actually bluetooth?

Max range?

Copied right from the link posted.

* 2.4G wireless keyboard and mouse(with track ball) combo
* Palm-sized dimensions
* As far as 10 meters control distance
* Windows multimedia control
* Compatible with Windows® 2000 Windows® XP & Windows Vista® & Windows® 7

:D

This comes up on SD like once a week with a new code up to $30 off (got mine this week for 29.99), finally jumped on it for more pleasant Hulu Desktop in the living room.

Back