Legendary Sierra Entertainment Rises Mysteriously from the Grave

Sierra On-Line, Microprose, Spectrum Holobyte, Maxis, Lucas Arts, etc... Those were the days.

Yah and when Origin wasn't a swear word.

This. I wish there was something Richard Garriott could do to get back his company name. EA killed Origin as a subsidiary, but it's a pure slimeball move on their part and a kick to the nuts of every OSI fan and customer that they held on to the Origin namesake by making it their digital game service.

Ahhh, the good ole days when anything Microprose or Sierra were no thought insta buys for me on release day!

Lords of Magic is my all time favorite Sierra title, would love to see it modernized! (not by Activision though :/)

Ahhh, the good ole days when anything Microprose or Sierra were no thought insta buys for me on release day!

Lords of Magic is my all time favorite Sierra title, would love to see it modernized! (not by Activision though :/)

crap can't edit, I forgot to add Lords of the Realm II !!!!! Spent so many hours on that game as well

All these people calling for "Oh make the game I grew up with" are going to be disappointed.

Their going to make F2P crap.

Sierra On-Line, Microprose, Spectrum Holobyte, Maxis, Lucas Arts, etc... Those were the days.

Oooooh MicroProse...those were the days. Mechcommander and Civ on our old HP with a 233 MHz processor and 4 MB Ram.

The nostalgia is killing me.

Honestly wouldn't mind another Manhunter.

They did New York and San Francisco but the series was canned before they were going to do London, though they had originally planned for it to be a trilogy that tied up the loose ends of the story from the first two games. There was even a fourth considered to take place on the Orbs homeworld.

Back