Legendary (PC Game) - $0.74 from Amazon

I heard it was pretty shit. Though for this price it's not that big of a deal if it sucks.

bought it I'm a sucker for a cheap game

I was going to grab it for $.74, but it appears to be DOA..It is showing $8.69 for me..Maybe the Universe did me a favor.:eek:

i'm spoiled. i don't buy anything under 75 metacritic score, regardless of price.

I started it a long time ago, did not finish. I think you have to cut the heads off the monsters, somewhat annoying mechanic

One of my old roommates bought this a while back. He thought it was awesome because the sick guitar riffs and cutting monsters' heads off. I thought it was one of the lamest games I had ever seen.

I wouldn't waste: .75c, bandwidth download, HD space, time to click the amazon link, etc etc on this game.

lol, I may never get actually play it, but for free why not. FYI it was free because I sold a bunch of duplicate trading cards during the last steam sale and had just a bit under $2 in my wallet :).

lol, I may never get actually play it, but for free why not. FYI it was free because I sold a bunch of duplicate trading cards during the last steam sale and had just a bit under $2 in my wallet :).

since when was currency equivalent to free?

since when was currency equivalent to free?
Free in the sense that the money didn't come out of my pocket. I sold a bunch of steam virtual trading cards I got for free. Money showed up in my steam wallet that can't be used anywhere else like a gift card. So while I guess technically not "free", it was free to me :D

i'm spoiled. i don't buy anything under 75 metacritic score, regardless of price.
I wouldn't say spoiled. Just say you have standards. :) I don't buy under 80 unless it's a great price, and even then, only if it's 70+. Otherwise, it's just a waste of HDD space and bandwidth (and electricity) even if the actual monetary cost is minimal, like in this "Legendary" case.

Thanks OP. I played around with this game on the PS3 once. 74 cents is a great deal. :D

I played a bit of the demos YEARS ago, it was just straight up bad.

Much nicer than what I was going to say. Plenty of good games out there with bad scores for I've reason oor another

sorry but i don't have time to give every shitty, low scoring game a chance. thats what reviews are for. to tell people who happen to have busier lives how good or bad a game is and what to expect. i don't feel like wasting my time on mediocre product.

sorry but i don't have time to give every shitty, low scoring game a chance. thats what reviews are for. to tell people who happen to have busier lives how good or bad a game is and what to expect. i don't feel like wasting my time on mediocre product.

Better to take 15 minutes of your life to watch a livestream of someone playing it on Twitch.tv or youtube. 100% of games have something that irks a reviewer. Just because it turns off one person doesn't mean it's a bad game. Going by the 100 point scale 50 means average or decent.

Be good to remember Kyle does read these forums posts (when he has time)....infractions can and will be handed out as called for...trust me i know:D..we all have to play nice...and we should

Many can't finish the game because you fall through the elevator.

There are several workarounds and fixes in this thread. Not going to buy the game, just leaving this here in case anyone here runs into the issue - which seems likely because high FPS seems to be part of the problem.

Back