LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can review it!

Right now I have a Razer Deathadder Infrared Gaming Mouse since my Logitech gaming mouse button went out.

:)

After owning and using my Logitech MX510 for about 8 years now, i've been looking at a possible replacement. Is this the one? I'd like to find out!

I would be down, might beat my Rat 5, WE SHALL SEE! :)

I need something to stand up to the Diablo3 levels of clicking.

I own a trusty Logitec G5 mouse and a not so trusty Cyborg R.A.T. 7. I'd like a shot at the Hellion Gaming Mouse review. Hell, for as sexy as it looks, I might just have to buy one.

I have an almost unnatural input device fetish where I'm always on the lookout for a new mouse and/or keyboard. I can't ever seem to get enough of them. I would love to give this mouse a spin and report back.

I remember Thermalright. I used one of their thermal-engine heatsinks with a jet-motor-loud Delta fan back in the day. Good times.

Thanks for the opportunity!
Hed

I will try one out! I have experience with several gaming mice I could compare it to in a review :)

I have an old logitech gaming mouse and it iss time for an upgrade. I'd be happy to review this one :)

I happen to be really good at breaking things in ways not intended through normal use. ;)

~Jeff (br0ked)

I have a Filco cherry black keyboard and use to use a cherry red. So some mechanical switch experience. My wife is a hot russian and will TL:DR the quick review with a hot accent, probably requiring me to put aside D3 and watch gossip girl or 90210 or some combination thereof. Oh, video review BTW.

Forgot to add, Currently using a steelseries XAI, which has the same driver independence thing where you can store your settings on it.

I would love to do a in-depth video review of one of these mouses for my you-tube channel!! Good luck!

Definitely in need of a mouse. Time to retire Logitech and Microsoft and try something new.

I'm game for a mouse. Ive used a couple good mice over the years and wonder how it compares now to my logitech g9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back