LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down. I like my Logitech G9x. It's awesome, while my Razer Tron mouse is meh (whim buy on W00t for a good deal) Would like to see how this rates...

Sign me up, I need a mouse to go with the new keyboard I'm about to go buy

I'm totally willing to contrast between my trusty OG Sidewinder mouse and this, and I even have a Vengence M60 around to contrast with. ;)

I'd take a stab at reviewing one. Let's see how well it holds up to all the clicking in Diablo3.

I'd just like to know where you can buy one. The four sites listed on their homepage are all in Taiwan.
Amazon: Listed, but unavailable.

Ooh, are those two extra butotng on the left right button? That could be useful.

Been using a mouse since the 1980's in some form or another. Would be fun to review a "new" mouse.

Please throw my name in to the hat. I would love to try this new mouse out and report my findings to [H].

I'd love to test out and review a new mouse. I've actually been in the market for a new one to replace my old MX518

i'm in, play a lot of starcraft myself, would like to see how this compares

It looks interesting. I'd be willing to give it a shot, seeing as how I've already gone through three or four mice this year before settling once again on another Deathadder.

Been looking for a new gaming mouse, gave this one a look in my searches.. has a great look, would love to review it for the masses

Me and my son game on this system and he's 6 now. Would be interesting to find a mouse that could hold up to him and that fits us both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back