LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been fighting the urge to impulse-buy a new mouse for a while (I've been using my Logitech MX300 for ages), which is especially difficult since I can't try most of the models I'm interested in before buying them. This opportunity would address that issue, and I have experience writing reviews (audio production software).

I am using a Logitech G7 where the scroller isn't working anymore and could DEFINITELY use some McLovin' from LEETGION and [H]!!!

Ive always wanted a chance to write a review, and for it to be put on the [H].... all i can say now is.... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Tired of buying new mice to find that none are perfect fit for my hands... maybe this one?

I'm a mouse junkie. Just bought a G700 which is my 4th in a little over a year! I'd love an excuse to try another!

I would be thrilled to do a review of that mouse, it looks pretty awesome from the pictures and description on the site. I'm a bit of a RTS fan as well, so I'd definitely like a mouse that is supposed to be optimized for RTS gaming.

geez, tried every mouse imaginable. from the kensington roller balls, to the microsoft trackballs (featured my hand and mouse on lanparty.com even), to razers. right now, i'm using logitech. sure, i can do a review. if it pwns, i'd be a convert. if it sucks, i'll send it back (in little fragged out peices).

Looks like a high-tech fighter jet. I would love to see if it plays like one as well.
Review pending ;)

Sure, I'd like to take one for a spin.

I have a G700, Mamba and X8 sitting right next to me! (I use the G700).

I'd definitely like to check out the mechanical cherry mx blue attack button. I have a few mechanical keyboards so why not a mechanical mouse.

I would love the opportunity to give this mouse a thorough workout and review!

Edit: If this mouse plays as well as it looks it could be the end all be all of mice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back