LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be glad to review and try one of these bad boys out!

I would love to review this. I own a R.A.T. 7 and this mouse looks like it would be a good comparison.

I'm down, I'm still in search of a decent mouse. I guarantee it will get a lot of play time with Diablo 3 coming out next week.

I'd love to try this out! I'm playing a lot of BF3 right now with Diablo 3 next week!

Wow my sig is old, had no idea I even had that on here :)

I play several different types of games and also have quite a bit of experience with ergonomics. I would be excited for an opportunity to do a review of a new gaming mouse.

I'm in for a review + can compare to other gaming mice.

I have a Logitech 6500 and would love to test out a new mouse in some FPS games and skyrim.

I'm in for one + a nice honest review. Whether it be a great or bad mouse, don't get butt hurt over my review.

my 6 year-old Razer Copperhead could use a new brother.
It looks to be ambi*, if so, my left-handed playstyle would benefit.

My current mouse is wearing out. I wouldn't mind getting a new one and give it a through review.

Definitly a good test candidate to see how well it works with my new D3 Setup... send me one and ill review the crap out of it.

would love to test a new mouse. see how it performs against other gaming mice i have owned over the years. also test it on a number of high end mouse pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back