LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always up for trying new hardware, especially when it's free. Doing a review sounds interesting as well.

I had some crazy happenings with my G700 and a Samsung 830, so I'm looking for a new mouse. I'd be more than happy to give this one a shot.

Time to give back to the community while getting something at the same time!

Looks like a stupid mouse. I am pretty sure there is no way I could ever like it. Perhaps you can prove me wrong...

I'd love to review one. I can also compare it to 2 Razer Mice that I currently have. I love razer and think they are the best, however I always buy thermalright products. I've never tried a Hellion product, can they make me convert. We'll find out... Hopefully ;)

I've owned some of thermalright coolers and products. Getting a chance to test out a mouse by them would be most welcome.

Seeing as I've never used anything but an IntelliMouse or M510, it'd be fun to write a review on one of these.

I have a Canon 60D w/ Tokina 11-16 f/2.8, Canon 17-55 f/2.8 IS USM, Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS USM MK2 + photo studio w/ speedlights, umbrellas, etc. Give me one and my review will have sweet pics.

I would love to Review this, I have gone through four mice recently before I chose my current winner.

I had used the Rat7, G9, G9x (Winner), and the G700.

Interesting... after going through several razer mice, a corsair and my share of logitechs, I have to wonder if this can compete. I'm also curious how well they managed to do the management software which is my only real gripe about the corsair mice.

Anyway, I'm in.

But will it fit my big ass hand? I like my Rat 5 with the added pinky rest. I'm not interested in reviewing a mouse but I'm willing to give some feedback.

looks like an interesting piece... i wouldnt mind throwing it against my corsair k60 and razer lachesis and see how it holes up

What better way to test the performance of this mouse than with diablo 3...

Well, since Newegg doesn't ship mice or keyboards to NC anymore, I'd love to have one.

I can compare and contrast it with the latest from Corsair, Logitech, and Cyborg. Mouse cage match!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back