LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
using a mouse has become an extension of my own hand. Over the years, I have used several; I'd be willing to test drive this Hellion.

I would love for a chance to write a review.

Thanks for that chance.

I'd love to give it a spin, should go well with my new beast I just got to put together.

I would love to be able to review this mouse especially given Blizzard's release of Clickfest 3 next week. This would be perfect for that.

I would love to see how this compares to the Razer Imperator and Lachesis that I currently own.

forget max payne three the real test will be the clickfest that is diablo 3 as a barbarian. i would be more than willing to test it out

I can totally do a great review on this mouse! Just send me one and I'll review it! Thanks!!!!

The teflon pads are worn off my current Logitech mouse and I'd love to replace it, but lack of a job has kept me from that. I'd give one of these a whirl, Lord knows I've got tons of time on my hands to beat on it. ;)

Mouse for a review. No problem, now i need to review 3 27" monitors and a i9 gaming rig and I'm all set ;)

Oh man, I love doing quick reviews, and myG500 needs to be retired. COME ON!!

Oh man I'd love to give feedback, and try out a sick new mouse. Dibs. =P

Awesome, I will take the time out to review this mouse and compare it to the Logitech 9Gx, Razer, and Coolermaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back