LEETGION | Hellion Gaming Mouse Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
You guys may have heard of Thermalright. The company has been a long time maker of high quality computer heatsinks used primarily by computer enthusiasts and we have actually been covering Thermalright products for 10 years.

Thermalright recently came to us with its LEETGION Hellion Gaming Mouse. LEETGION is a "co-brand" of Thermalright. I am personally currently using this mouse and finding it to be pretty good, but I am waiting for Max Payne 3 to hit on the 15th so I can get some serious hours in with the Hellion and make a final call.

LEETGION has supplied us with four brand new Hellion mice to give to our readers so you guys can get some experience with the mouse and report back here. So if you want to do a quickie HardForum review, tell us here and then we will draw the names of 4 winners in the continental United States next week and ship you a new Hellion Gaming Mouse. Please post in this thread only once.

Hellion, inspired by the popular StarCraft II unit is fast, accurate and deadly. This professional gaming mouse packs a world first, true mechanical keyboard keyswitch. Use the in mouse memory to keep your custom settings and profiles on the go, and fully driver independent. Together with unmatched quality design and components, the Hellion is the best weapon for owning your opponents.

The Omron Japan D2F-F Micro Switch has long been the top choice of custom mouse modders due to superior quality, durability and feel.

Besides packing the Cherry MX Blue, the Hellion’s dedicated attack key has more tricks up it’s sleeve. Hidden behind the button is an aluminum plate, used to provide extra stability, and truly mimics the engineering of a mechanical keyboard. The Attack key is here to replace keyboard hotkeys with nothing but the best.

I'm definitely interested. Planning to replace my mx518 soon

If given the opportunity, I would love to be able to write a review on the Hellion.

i am on mouse number 3 this year i am unhappy with so i could use a good mouse. i am up for it.

Hey this mouse looks great, and I'm always looking for something to give me an edge.
I'll see if this mouse is worth the hype!

I'd give some honest feedback on the mouse. I'm using a Microsoft Sidewinder right now, and I do like it but it has it's faults. I'm willing to try a new mouse and give an honest review. I would be giving an honest review, so there will be the bad points. Even if they are minor, they will be mentioned. But, the question is: Is it good enough and better than the competition? Time will tell.

Sign me up I can do some good comparisons between the this mouse and the Razer naga I currently use.

I would be interested in doing a through review as I have my own hosting and could provide high quality image and game testing (I also have a extensive game library via Steam.)

I've managed to push several headsets, keyboards and mice beyond the breaking point so I'd like to see if this can hold up to [H]ard use and abuse :D

It Looks awsome, and my right click on my mouse is dying so i would love to do a review on this.

Outstanding idea, I would love to throw a vote in for a chance. I enjoy writing about stuff.

I could use a quality gaming mouse with my new rig. (3770k i7 with 7970 Radeon)
Dungeon Defenders has me click like a mad man.
Precision tracking is a must as well.

I'll happily submit a detailed review. So this sounds like a win win. I could definitely stick it through a torture test to see how it holds up. (My son ate my last mouse.) :D Thanks Kyle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a sidewinder X8, the latest in a long line of mice that severely hurt my hand while playing. I would love a chance to test and review a mouse from that standpoint. :)

As an SC2 Ladder player and mouse aficionado, I'd love to test and write a review for this mouse.

~Phil

I've played computer games for almost 20 years now so I've gone through numerous mice (or meeces?).

Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back