League of Legends -- how many [H] regulars?

King Rammus is a very rare skin as it was only obtainable by being in the Beta.

It's one of the rarest skins to see in game next to medieval twitch (you need to invite 350 people and have them reach level 10 to obtain this skin) the pre order skins, Pax TF, and urf Warwick.

There is no way to get King Rammus nor urf warwick, as neither is for sale or will likely ever be again.

I have King Rammus skin. I had no idea it was rare and had no idea how I got it to begin with, so thanks for that.

I'm sure there is some type of rules in the ToS where you can't sell accounts in this game? Because I could care less about the skin tbh. If I can sell the account for $200 bucks I'd probably do so and just start over.

anyone know if it's possible to get downsampling to work right in this game? or maybe some form of hardware aa? everything i've tried introduces artifacts. gedosato allows me to select whatever resolution i want but input doesn't work properly, in the same way it doesn't work in crysis at higher than native resolutions. the game looks SO much better downsampled to 1080p from 4k but it's not playable :/

Anyone try the new Mirror mode?

It's a freaking blast.

Basically it's two teams (5 players each) on howling abyss (the one lane map).

However the kicker is that during champ select, each person picks a character and then after they all have locked in (players can select the same character and ther'es a greater chance to roll that one) the game randomly selects one and EVERYONE is that one character.

Playing with 10 Alistairs is hilarious, everyone getting knocked around like ping pong balls.

Just had first mirror game...

10 Fiddle game...

oye the crows...

and everyone had a hard time landing an ult because everyone kept getting silenced..

It was funny! :D

We were at a standstill for a long time until we decided to diversify and have an AP fiddle, CC fiddle, AD crittlesticks, support fiddle, and a random fiddle.

Will do again.

Anyone try the new Mirror mode?

It's a freaking blast.

Basically it's two teams (5 players each) on howling abyss (the one lane map).

However the kicker is that during champ select, each person picks a character and then after they all have locked in (players can select the same character and ther'es a greater chance to roll that one) the game randomly selects one and EVERYONE is that one character.

Playing with 10 Alistairs is hilarious, everyone getting knocked around like ping pong balls.

Ziggs would be a fun one. Friendly Ziggs' knock up moves effect other Ziggs. This made teamfights in the old all for one awesome, I can only imagine the chaos in a single lane...

all the mirror mode matches I get in are boring champs. I would love a ziggs, or fiddle or ali. The best so far for me was Sona and unbelievably it was one of the faster games.

Its pretty easy to stop a DDoS attack actually, you have your ISP filter out the DDoS traffic. The hard part is doing it effectively and catching those responsible. There are a number of devices and systems capable of detecting and detering DDoS. Large ISPs, companies, and governments get DDoS attacks all the time. Targeted DDoS attacks are actually pretty simple to find and filter, and once they identify the attack vectors, they just make a fingerprint of it and use it to detect and filter out any future events that match closely to the fingerprint. As well as many other methods.

The real question is why aren't they doing anything about it? Well, that could be an even more interesting situation. Likely it is because while it may be easy to deflect or filter out a DDoS attack, it isn't always easy tracing it back to its main source. A lot of times companies will rate limit the attacks and try to catch as much information as possible to track down the real parties responsible. They don't want to scare them away too quickly.

Just for fun, if you want to see the current attack data going on for each country in a broad view, you can check it out here:

DDoS mania

I agree with what you are saying but this isn't a normal ddos attack, It looks like its all normal game data it just comes in a flood. That's why when it happens it doesn't take out every game on the servers, it only affects yours(it might cause a lag to some games but not DC every game going). Look up the site just Google drop hack and you'll find it. They can definitely use metrics and figure out what players are using it and ban those accounts and its obvious who created and is hosting the hack. The problem is that even if you ban someone's account they can just create a new one. Blocking someone's IP or mac address isn't going to do it either as those are easy to change/spoof. They may have a case for suing the company/guys selling/hosting the hack but if someone host outside of America then so much for that.

Edit: I hope you are right and they can and do make it disappear.

Last edited:
Holy crap, Braum got hit SUPER hard with the nerf bat on PBE:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/05/527-pbe-update.html#more

Base attack damage lowered to 50 from 53
Winter's Bite ( Q ) damage lowered to 60/105/150/195/240 from 60/110/160/210/260

[Context] : Live Value is currently 80/125/170/215/260, this change is lowered even further from a nerf in a previous PBE patch.

Stand Behind Me ( W ) bonus armor and magic resist increased to 15/17.5/20/22.5/25 from 10/15/20/25/30

[Context]: The live value is 20/22.5/25/27.5/30, this change is an increase to a nerf from a previous PBE patch.

Stand Behind Me ( W ) bonus % of Braum's bonus armor/MR granted lowered to 10/11.5/13/14.5/16% from 12/14/16/18/20%

[Context]: The live value is 14/15.5/17/18.5/20%, this change is lowered even further from a nerf in a previous PBE patch.

Its kind of sad because a champ like morg poops on him. I wish people would learn how to counter and let champs have their niche.

I agree with what you are saying but this isn't a normal ddos attack, It looks like its all normal game data it just comes in a flood. That's why when it happens it doesn't take out every game on the servers, it only affects yours(it might cause a lag to some games but not DC every game going). Look up the site just Google drop hack and you'll find it. They can definitely use metrics and figure out what players are using it and ban those accounts and its obvious who created and is hosting the hack. The problem is that even if you ban someone's account they can just create a new one. Blocking someone's IP or mac address isn't going to do it either as those are easy to change/spoof. They may have a case for suing the company/guys selling/hosting the hack but if someone host outside of America then so much for that.

Edit: I hope you are right and they can and do make it disappear.

I am sorry, but would you care to explain to me what a normal DDoS attack looks like? There is no normal DDoS attack, they are tons of different kinds and new ones are being put out all the time. That is why ISPs and large companies have specialized systems that check for them. All the work arounds you mentioned there are the same thing people try to do for all different types of DDoS attacks, and most DDoS attacks are even harder than this because they come from a variety of sources (ie "Distributed Denial of Service") that can all change and spoof. So there is nothing new there at all. In fact if this is just coming from one source as a simple flood its not even DDoS, it is just DoS and then is even easier to counter.

On a side note I just had 2 games where someone tried to use this against me and I laughed, it didn't work for them. There are a couple things this hack depends on, one of them being that you can actually flood the person costing them more bandwidth than you, but if the target has more steady bandwidth, then it will be fairly ineffectual. You need to have a couple people all using the hack on the same team, or have other friends using it in conjunction with you to succeed.

should try karthus mirror matches. Just ridiculous. When you all get to lvl 6 ult at the same time and wipe the other team.

Its kind of sad because a champ like morg poops on him. I wish people would learn how to counter and let champs have their niche.

Crazy to me that they nerfed his damage. I mean, if anything, that was the one thing that braum didn't need to have nerfed :confused:

Next game mode - ARAM All for one Mirror Mode URF with revive available.

Hey question for you guys that play. Just had a Mirror Mode match(Janna) that we got absolutely stomped on very quickly. We basically couldn't do anything. Enemy team had it pushed to nexus with one tower left at about 14-15ish minutes in and basically just stopped pushing and camped spawn. Literally just trying to rack up kills and whatnot(like you would do on bots). We asked them to push and end it but they refused and were kinda rude about it. Not reportable rude IMO but still dickish. Would you guys report the enemy team for being dicks and not ending the game? I mean I understand in a ranked or even a normal it is just an extra chance to win because they are being so cocky but an ARAM. . .?

I am sorry, but would you care to explain to me what a normal DDoS attack looks like? There is no normal DDoS attack, they are tons of different kinds and new ones are being put out all the time. That is why ISPs and large companies have specialized systems that check for them. All the work arounds you mentioned there are the same thing people try to do for all different types of DDoS attacks, and most DDoS attacks are even harder than this because they come from a variety of sources (ie "Distributed Denial of Service") that can all change and spoof. So there is nothing new there at all. In fact if this is just coming from one source as a simple flood its not even DDoS, it is just DoS and then is even easier to counter.

On a side note I just had 2 games where someone tried to use this against me and I laughed, it didn't work for them. There are a couple things this hack depends on, one of them being that you can actually flood the person costing them more bandwidth than you, but if the target has more steady bandwidth, then it will be fairly ineffectual. You need to have a couple people all using the hack on the same team, or have other friends using it in conjunction with you to succeed.

yeah if you have a good connection the single player focused one doesn't do jack. It does make it a little laggy but still playable. When they target the game to stop a loss it shuts down everyone and it is a DDOS. Everyone gets disconnected and you will not be able to reconnect until they stop it.

Next game mode - ARAM All for one Mirror Mode URF with revive available.

Hey question for you guys that play. Just had a Mirror Mode match(Janna) that we got absolutely stomped on very quickly. We basically couldn't do anything. Enemy team had it pushed to nexus with one tower left at about 14-15ish minutes in and basically just stopped pushing and camped spawn. Literally just trying to rack up kills and whatnot(like you would do on bots). We asked them to push and end it but they refused and were kinda rude about it. Not reportable rude IMO but still dickish. Would you guys report the enemy team for being dicks and not ending the game? I mean I understand in a ranked or even a normal it is just an extra chance to win because they are being so cocky but an ARAM. . .?

that's aram for you, teams often let the minions destroy nexus while they get more kills. It does give you time to rally sometimes. If its that bad and your team really just want it to end then don't leave spawn

Who is good to play with Braum? I thought Yasuo would be, since he can use the knock-up, but it never seems like anything special.

Granted, we're both new at these characters lol

Should this be a good combo?

Who is good to play with Braum? I thought Yasuo would be, since he can use the knock-up, but it never seems like anything special.

Granted, we're both new at these characters lol

Should this be a good combo?

do you mean for a duo lane or teamfights? lucian synergizes with braum more than any other champion because of his passive.

Yea i meant for dual lane bot in 3's.

Hadn't thought about lucian, that makes sense.

I personally like jinx with braum. Her regular auto is crazy fast and more then enough to proc braums stun and you could always switch your q for the extra range last hit, unless they flash away. Also her e after the braum stun makes it quite hard for them to run away. I'd say my win rate with jinx and braum combo are around 70%.

in 3s you want champions that can hold their own. So it doesn't really matter, just build Braum as tank and play as a support and let the other guys get the kills if you can. He compliments the others well but his job is to help someone else carry. In 3s I prefer champs that have dual roles but aren't really support. Like Garen and Darius where they can tank and dish out damage. Having one squishy DPS is normally ok also but I prefer a mage over an adc for the burst damage. Having said that every 3's I played with Braum we won as my team mates were also tanky and we just crushed. He'd probably be good with just about anyone. Just let the other guy get the minion kills except for when you have relic stacks.

His best role is duo bot with an adc in SR. Just about every adc works well with him where some supports mesh better with certain adcs. So he is a solid pick for 5s and he is great in large team fights.

I personally like jinx with braum. Her regular auto is crazy fast and more then enough to proc braums stun and you could always switch your q for the extra range last hit, unless they flash away. Also her e after the braum stun makes it quite hard for them to run away. I'd say my win rate with jinx and braum combo are around 70%.

Yeah Jinx/Braum is a very nice combo. Ashe works very well also, so much slow and stun that once you hit 6 you can pretty much get a kill every time you both have ults up.

bruisers are the best on tt by far.

Yea, i know = /

I just get so tired of the bruisers = win meta of 3's that I accept playing as inferior teams to just have fun.

Thanks for the tips on Braum. I'll be trying out some new combos this weekend =D

It's been a little while since I've posted, but that's not due to lack of playing. After a number of failed attempts, I have finally built a pretty solid ranked 5s team. Although we're currently gold 1, we have a record of 11-0 and have been playing vs plat/diamond teams. Easily the most fun I've had playing league.

So what's everyone think of the Doom bots? I think they are pretty fun. Solo queue is painful though since most people that play bots are lacking in skills and against the doom bots it shows..

So what's everyone think of the Doom bots? I think they are pretty fun. Solo queue is painful though since most people that play bots are lacking in skills and against the doom bots it shows..

It's a fun way to mix things up. Is this something they're planning on keeping around?

I think I read that's its only limited time unfortunately

It cracks me up every time Garen comes spinning out of a bush

It would be cool if you could vote out a player and replace them with one of these bots.

I got lazy and didn't check all of the players in my game before the game started and got not just 1 but 2 trolls.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26456213#ranked-stats

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48667894

Both managed to make it in my game on my team.

7 games of Urgot with an average of 0 Kills and 21.1 deaths.
8 games of Alistar with an average of 1 kill and 20.4 deaths.

I really fucking hate the people who play this game. And the banning system is a complete joke because they can't handle the 32 millions users they have. I lost about 25 games in a row dropping me from about 1500 to 1100 all because jackasses like this.

What to see how easy it would be to remove people like this.

If average kills < 2 and deaths > 15 and assist < 6 and games played > 5 then disable ranked.

It would be cool if you could vote out a player and replace them with one of these bots.

I got lazy and didn't check all of the players in my game before the game started and got not just 1 but 2 trolls.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26456213#ranked-stats

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48667894

Both managed to make it in my game on my team.

7 games of Urgot with an average of 0 Kills and 21.1 deaths.
8 games of Alistar with an average of 1 kill and 20.4 deaths.

I really fucking hate the people who play this game. And the banning system is a complete joke because they can't handle the 32 millions users they have. I lost about 25 games in a row dropping me from about 1500 to 1100 all because jackasses like this.

What to see how easy it would be to remove people like this.

If average kills < 2 and deaths > 15 and assist < 6 and games played > 5 then disable ranked.

I'm sure it sucked going through that, but consider it a blessing in disguise! Now that your rating is lower, you ought to win more of your games!

I'm sure it sucked going through that, but consider it a blessing in disguise! Now that your rating is lower, you ought to win more of your games!

It doesn't seem to work that way for me as the low elo players are so unstable and the amount of trolls and bad players is so high that the likely hood of winning a promo is so slim.

These two trolls were in my promo game. And pretty much every promo game I'm in has something out of my control that causes the loss.

I was very stable in silver 1&2 for hundreds of games continually failing the promo to gold. I hit a 20 or so game losing stretch which dropped me from Silver 1 to silver IV. Since then I have nearly never been in a game where someone other then me carries. I either carry or I lose. I typically play champs who can push objectives and make plays which is impossible to do in low elo. I'm stuck playing ADC (admittedly my worst role), late game beast like warwick, or Snowballers like Master Yi.

I did just see that they are putting in a new system to remove bad players and publicly shaming them.....but I think this will backfire with people competing on who can be the worst to the 15 minutes of troll fame.

It doesn't seem to work that way for me as the low elo players are so unstable and the amount of trolls and bad players is so high that the likely hood of winning a promo is so slim.

These two trolls were in my promo game. And pretty much every promo game I'm in has something out of my control that causes the loss.

I was very stable in silver 1&2 for hundreds of games continually failing the promo to gold. I hit a 20 or so game losing stretch which dropped me from Silver 1 to silver IV. Since then I have nearly never been in a game where someone other then me carries. I either carry or I lose. I typically play champs who can push objectives and make plays which is impossible to do in low elo. I'm stuck playing ADC (admittedly my worst role), late game beast like warwick, or Snowballers like Master Yi.

I did just see that they are putting in a new system to remove bad players and publicly shaming them.....but I think this will backfire with people competing on who can be the worst to the 15 minutes of troll fame.

Ouch, yea that does suck. I dont' play ranked, but at least in normal it seems like it's been AGES since i've had any trolls.

I've been on the same kind of losing streak. Its very frustrating that even when you are winning your lane you lose because some one feeds the other team more. Plus match making is broke. bronze should only play bronze, silver only play silver, gold play gold, etc. Unless some one dual or team queue. I'm tired of playing teams of silvers and golds and having all bronzes. That crap should never happen.

The new banning should help with the toxicity but it won't fix the match making putting players of different divisions together.

Having a doom bot if someone went afk might be to OP. I could dual log a couple accounts and then afk a champ with lux or morg and then just rape bot lane. The CC would be way to OP with a real player in the mix.

It would be nice if you could join a game in progress. So that afks could get replaced by real people. Have a screen that shows the "O" screen for team level, items, cs, etc. If that game doesn't look winnable you have a button for next match, kind of like team builder where you can join another team. They could give bonus IP for joining games in progress. There would need to be a timer for how long after a person disconnects before you can replace them. I have talked with quite a few people about this and most agree its a needed feature.

It would be nice if you could join a game in progress. So that afks could get replaced by real people. Have a screen that shows the "O" screen for team level, items, cs, etc. If that game doesn't look winnable you have a button for next match, kind of like team builder where you can join another team. They could give bonus IP for joining games in progress. There would need to be a timer for how long after a person disconnects before you can replace them. I have talked with quite a few people about this and most agree its a needed feature.

That sounds like an awesome feature. I rarely play this game alone, but I could see me trying to be the savior of some team with an afk now and again.

In solo queue I can get good long win streaks, but then they are followed by the worst kinds of long losing streaks with a mess of afks, brats, and otherwise unpleasant people. To lose to a better team you can learn something from, but those are rare ...

And this has been oddly consistent for months +/- 8-14 wins followed by 8-12 losses, not sure I like the matching algorithms. Actually I'm sure I don't... :(

In solo queue I can get good long win streaks, but then they are followed by the worst kinds of long losing streaks with a mess of afks, brats, and otherwise unpleasant people. To lose to a better team you can learn something from, but those are rare ...

And this has been oddly consistent for months +/- 8-14 wins followed by 8-12 losses, not sure I like the matching algorithms. Actually I'm sure I don't... :(

Hmm been on a really good streak lately. My preliminaries this season sucked hard and I was just going to not even bother but my friends got me to grind through it. Literally I got a 6 game streak of afks and leavers so I was very close to quitting, but I won my next 3 and got placed in S5 this season. Up to S1 now and I literally have been with decent teammates where I only drop one game in a series and that is during promos. Im at 64% win rate but now that I am in S1 I find I am getting more idiots than I was S5-S2.

Back